Sign in to follow this  
rattyflood

Defender packs

Hi guys I just wanted to have a little cry about the fact I have not received any defender packs in the last 3 days.  I feel like there is only a limited amount of them a player can get. Past that you have to buy them😥.

Or can you receive them multiple times for same floor. 

From my experience the answer is no. 

What are your thoughts.

"Merry Christmas"

@rattyflood quote:

Hi guys I just wanted to have a little cry about the fact I have not received any defender packs in the last 3 days.  I feel like there is only a limited amount of them a player can get. Past that you have to buy them😥.

Or can you receive them multiple times for same floor. 

From my experience the answer is no. 

What are your thoughts.

"Merry Christmas"

I have same feeling, cose for 6-7 floors (it's about 18-21 maps!)  I get just 1 defender pack (green), I'm on floor 75 now. Defender packs on this high floor should drop min 1 per floor.

I got a cool skin in a defender pack moments after posting this. Luck? Maybe. 

But still they need a way to earn defender packs for people who have already obtained lower level defender packs. 

I mean I can't get past level 58. So I think that means the most packs I can ever get is 58 plus some for campaign. Is that correct? 

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Oh...... I've farm Floor 1 to 3 a bunch of times and, yep, I did get some packs. (powerful and epic ones, of course)

i thought Deff Packs are droping only in your CURRENT Floor. For example i am Floor 66 ... so i will only drop Deff Packs in Floor 66.

you're saying that we get them in lower floors too ?

And to respond to rattyflood ... until now i never droped 2 Deff Packs in same floor (if i droped on map 1/3 than map 2 and 3 without drops)

@emilian quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Oh...... I've farm Floor 1 to 3 a bunch of times and, yep, I did get some packs. (powerful and epic ones, of course)

i thought Deff Packs are droping only in your CURRENT Floor. For example i am Floor 66 ... so i will only drop Deff Packs in Floor 66.

you're saying that we get them in lower floors too ?

And to respond to rattyflood ... until now i never droped 2 Deff Packs in same floor (if i droped on map 1/3 than map 2 and 3 without drops)

It's a bit confusing I just went in and joined every low level game close to finishing I just got 6 defender packs in maybe 1 hour. I got a defender pack 2 times off floor 3-1 and I have already collected the defender pack for floor 3-1 before so it appears you can just farm low level games over again for defender packs

I really hope that's right. 

I don't know what the frequency of the drop is, but I get one every few floor.  I reset for the first time today, and by the time I got to floor 6, I had, IIRC, 2 defender packs.

emilian, like [[177016,users]] said, it's a bit confusing. I didn't actually count which map number I obtain the packs, I will try to do that now though. What I do know is I get those pack just from going from floor 1 to 3 (and sometimes 4), normally obtaining one or two of 'em after completing those floors.