Onslaught Boss Spawns Bug or working as intended?

Basically what I mean is a geode boss spawning in a cybork lane or a cybork boss spawning in a geode/vanguard lane.  Most of the time you can catch it in time especially with the cyborks but having a lane that hasn't had problems the entire game get instantly wiped because a counter-boss has spawned doesn't seem right.  I really like how onslaught determines spawns by lane instead of chaos tier which allows more towers to be used, but I really hope they fix/change the way those bosses spawn.

Fair enough.  I should have worded the title a little better.  I'm just tired of stuff like that.  And I do appreciate difficulty.  It just seems a little BS some of the stuff they throw in there.  Just like lady orcs.  You can double wall you can camp lanes it doesn't matter occasionally one is going to magically get passed your walls and kill the crystal in 2-3 hits and there is no amount of skill that can over come it.  And I'm not talking about phase lanes.  I'm aware of those.  This was happening before onslaught and continues to happen in onslaught.

I don’t remember the exact floor (69 maybe?) but it was the first map of floor, destroyed throne room, and the boss spawn was in the way back. The mini-ogres started all spawning literally right next to the throne in the front and started walking around destroying things (including gem). I survived first round killing them all manually (I didn’t see them spawn). So beginning of second round I just watched the “area” where I found them and sure enough, watched them materialize right before my eyes right there in the middle of the map RIGHT next to gem under throne. 

At least it was the first map of the floor!