Sign in to follow this  
Gauss

Error when running DunDefDevelopment.exe (missing .dll files)

Hi, I wanted to take a look at DDDK but am getting multiple errors due to missing .dll files. I can load up DunDefTool.exe just fine, so the launcher seems to be working correctly. 

The problem occurs when I try to open DunDefDevelopment.exe (the button labeled "Launch Mod Editor" in the launcher). It gives me 4 .dll errors, each with a different file name:

DunDefDevelopment.exe - System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because wxmsw28u_aui_vc_custom.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because wxmsw28u_xrc_vc_custom.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because wxmsw28u_richtext_vc_custom.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I have already tried (1) running the .exe file itself instead of through the launcher, (2) re-installing the development kit, and (3) running in Administrator mode.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix it? I've searched online and there was nothing to be found, except for one guy on these forums a while ago who also seemed to have the issue. 

Well I figured it out, but don't want to delete the post in case anyone else has this issue^

I had installed the game in my B: drive, but installed the DDDK in my C: drive. Moving both to the C: drive fixed everything :)