Sign in to follow this  
PandaPo

Exist life after 120 floor Onslaught?

Cookies and goblins did. 

We are actually just going ahead, checking if the legion is doing right in setting up their defenses against the uprising defenders, gobu. Then we praise them, give them a cookie and move on to the next floor.

Gobu!

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png (The legion enjoys this dungeon as much as the defenders do! Gobu!)

@dreamanime quote:

Cookies and goblins did. 

We are actually just going ahead, checking if the legion is doing right in setting up their defenses against the uprising defenders, gobu. Then we praise them, give them a cookie and move on to the next floor.

Gobu!

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png (The legion enjoys this dungeon as much as the defenders do! Gobu!)

Congratulations! 

Give as some pictures what you got, how it's looks like, to motivate people to go forward :)

@forgot_my_acct_name quote:

I assumed it wouldnt be possible to get to 114 without ancient power.  Guess I was wrong.  What is the purpose of prestiging then?

Thats up to you.

Do you want to push Onslaught floors until you cannot anymore?

And get rewarded with 1 permanent ascension level EVERY map you do?

Or do you want to stack up those XP and GOLD boosts as fast as possible to take advantage of the increased caps on ascension down the road?

You can always do a mix of the two, which is probably the best.

Its the challenge for yourself to be honest. Why play a game in the first place? It is to progress and experience it. 

Like pandy said it, you can go for xp gold boost or go higher, you can also try to go as far as you can and see how good you really are, or just take a break until next patch. It is all up to you =).

For many they want just the skin at 114. I dont care about the skin at all. Gobu wants to see how far the legion can grow! Gobu. That is my own drive.

I yearned for a challenge in dd2, and finaly one is there. Like hell i will prestige anytime soon.

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png