Sign in to follow this  
Chronos ~

Let me play with my friends!

Everyone knows that if im on floor 75, and my friend on 57, we cant play together. The only possible at the moment is if  i return to floor 57 to play with him, but this thing just make the game more repetitive and exhausting.

Suggestion: Allow us to play with our friends despite the floor we are. 

Example: Me in floor 75 and my Friend floor 57 are allowed to play together, the difficult will be the higher floor, but when we finish the floor, i ll go to 76 and my friend to 58.

I think is a simple thing that make the game more social and "Multiplayer".

cos right now, there are not vantages to play more than 2 players.

This is how leeching is born. No thanks, leeching means people don't play the game and then complain about no endgame then we end up with stuff like what we have now.

If you really want to play and help your friend then go to floor 57 were you both will be useful instead of your friend who can't do anything usefully on floor 75 but leech XP.

@Chappyy quote:

This is how leeching is born. No thanks, leeching means people don't play the game and then complain about no endgame then we end up with stuff like what we have now.

If you really want to play and help your friend then go to floor 57 were you both will be useful instead of your friend who can't do anything usefully on floor 75 but leech XP.

i Think you dont understand the idea.

Its not leech, he wont jump from 57 to 75 floor. we will climb just one floor, like me. The Exp, Loot and etc is so insignificant, i disagree that this will make a XP leech or something else. And theres not much difference between floors 57 and 75. Its not like my friend is a C1 gear and i play with him in C7.

And if i want to play with my friends i always need to to everything all over again, just because i have more time than them? Unfair!

@Chappyy quote:

What?  Gear caps around floor 57ish.  There's no difference in power between the players in your scenario, and the lower one could easily DPS or provide benefit in that situation.  Also, if the two together can beat the harder of their floors, why shouldn't they both advance once floor?  No one is suggesting progression be skipped, but right now if two people beat floor 57, they both unlock 58.  Why not allow them to both play 75 and then the one on 75 unlocks 76, while the one of 57 unlocks 58?

This idea should be available for player when player beats floor 55.It's not the same thing floor 75 +floor 57 duo and floor 57+ floor 29 duo.

@LineDrill quote:

This idea should be available for player when player beats floor 55.It's not the same thing floor 75 +floor 57 duo and floor 57+ floor 29 duo.

That's a very reasonable caveat that I can also get behind.

@lekkin007 quote:

@LineDrill quote:

That's a very reasonable caveat that I can also get behind.

Right behind you guys

@Chappyy quote:

This is how restrictive, un-fun and not-friend-friendly gameplay is born. We need Trendy to give the host of a match more "power" and more freedom towards joining games. I'm getting tired of playing Chaos 1~3 with my friends because they can't jump to my difficulty and be useful.

bad ideal one player could just keep resetting after completing 65 Why the other player carried them in just a couple hours or less 

@playertt quote:

bad ideal one player could just keep resetting after completing 65 Why the other player carried them in just a couple hours or less 

What is currently possible: other players carry a person through 65 floors (with some carrying through chaos to boost up to floor 55).  The person resets.

What would be possible: other players carry a person through 65 floors, though they have a choice of doing more challenging floors during the carry if they choose to at no increase in speed to the first person's progression.  The person resets.

Explain how you could reset in just a couple hours.  My only guess is you are referring to Paloverde?  If so, please specify what you think is a bad idea in your post.  The main idea proposed in this thread (the original post) is really quite good.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

And Map 2 and 3 need to be join-able! It's a pain to have anything unfortunate to happen during map 2 or 3.....

I should've specify a bit more.....I mean ie. crashing, unfortunate bugs or connection problems........ and what I'm saying actually does not include joining other floors, though it'll be cool if what the OP said get's implemented instead of this too.

Edit : And I just notice the "and" at my first post. Darn.

@lekkin007 quote:

@playertt quote:

What is currently possible: other players carry a person through 65 floors (with some carrying through chaos to boost up to floor 55).  The person resets.

What would be possible: other players carry a person through 65 floors, though they have a choice of doing more challenging floors during the carry if they choose to at no increase in speed to the first person's progression.  The person resets.

Explain how you could reset in just a couple hours.  My only guess is you are referring to Paloverde?  If so, please specify what you think is a bad idea in your post.  The main idea proposed in this thread (the original post) is really quite good.

What im saying is if people can join another that's at least 65 and they are just starting onslaught they could reset prestige over and over exploit / or do you think people wouldn't try exploit ?

@playertt quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

@playertt quote:

What im saying is if people can join another that's at least 65 and they are just starting onslaught they could reset prestige over and over exploit / or do you think people wouldn't try exploit ?

Quoted [[11154,users]]

Example: Me in floor 75 and my Friend floor 57 are allowed to play together, the difficult will be the higher floor, but when we finish the floor, i ll go to 76 and my friend to 58.

I think that's his problem solver

i believe that would be harder to put in the game than you realize because you would probably have  to reprogram onslaught i don't know im no programer though / im for anything that helps makes  game better for players 

@playertt quote:

This was already accounted for.  In at least three different places in this thread.

@Chronos ~ quote:

@Chronos ~ quote:

i Think you dont understand the idea.

Its not leech, he wont jump for 57 to 75 floor. we will climb just one floor, like me. 

@lekkin007 quote:

No one is suggesting progression be skipped, but right now if two people beat floor 57, they both unlock 58.  Why not allow them to both play 75 and then the one on 75 unlocks 76, while the one of 57 unlocks 58?

Why is it so hard to read?

@playertt quote:

i believe that would be harder to put in the game than you realize because you would probably have  to reprogram onslaught i don't know im no programer though / im for anything that helps makes  game better for players 

I mean, maybe?  Things that seem simple can be hard simply because of the underlying structure that was originally chosen.  However, your current floor is probably a single variable tied to your account.  If you beat a floor at or higher than your current floor, increment it by one.  Seems pretty simple to me.

This would be good idea, they could add a penalty to XP and gold based on what your max Floor level is vs the higher one you doing now too as well.
Also increasing the amount of HP per player from 20% to 30% so it is more risky to carry would help, and would help balance the solo vs team players. Cause right now it just becomes really easy based on having more players.  This Per player HP could also be decreased for lower lvls so more newb friendly and just scale capping at 30% per player.

Ok! Lets "Gate" the Idea.

10 levels of difference should be allowed to join and when finish temple, each one jump only ONE floor.

so Basically:

1 - 10

10 - 20

20- 30

50-60

60-70

90-100

110-120

Or Allow us after Floor 55- 120 ( Because the gear drop is the same), and please if someone got DC'd, allow to reconnect. Cos if i got DC in last map, my friend need to quit, and we need to start all 3 maps again. Maybe a save progress each map would be awesome.

The current setup is really hurting team play. As soon as your friends get one floor ahead, you can no longer join them. What sense does that make? For the lower onslaught levels, I can see that leeching would be a problem, but once you get to 55 or 57, the drops aren't any better, so what is there to leech? The idea is that the lower level player only advances one floor (e.g., 57 to 58) no matter what floor is won as long as it is the same or higher onslaught level.

I would add the conditions of private play and you must be invited to join a higher level.

Also someone who is already in top C7 gear can contribute to gameplay in any onslaught level. How is that leeching?

(leeching in onsl is literally leeching the floors which can prove to be quit big for resetting, ancient power, ascension increase, and so on)

My suggestion for playing with friends would look like this. Obviously some will still dislike it because they want everything for free, but for teamplay it would be a huge improvement.

First of we have already a system in place roughly which simulates this, so it might be useable. It is trials and gear progression from it.

If someone is floor 70, and a friend joins him, and he is floor 40 as an example, then the drops he receives will still be floor 41. If both complete the floor 70 map, then the first one is now floor 71, and the friend is floor 41. This would be still fair for both managed to finish the harder map together. With that way no one could leech themself up to the top of rankings, or ancient power, but everyone can still play together with each one and everyone would get also progression out of it.

I personaly love the onslaught mode, gobu. It offers a really hard challenge at the end and is quit rewarding when you complete another floor, climbing it up bit by bit. The only downfall is indeed the party system, but i am sure trendy will improve it like they said =).

Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png~(The legion grows with you each floor!!! GOBU!!)