Sign in to follow this  
[Ger] Michili

[OVER] Winterthingy´s, a broken Snowride and a couple of drunken Raindeers.

In a land far far away, a couple of hundred Years ago, there once where some raindeers, preparing to throw Santas Snowride for this Years Christmas. Suddenly the oldone throwed a big Ethernia Shard across the map, no-scoping the sleighride. Sadly the Snowride broke and the raindeers couldnt repair it in time. Therefore they drunk rootbeer all the night, untill - finally- Santa arrived. As he saw what happened he imediately sold the drunken raindeers and that broken sleighride, getting enough Manatokens so he could send them using Amazon. Sadly they would now get a bit delayed... but they will be on your service untill the next year!

Christmas time is the most exciting time of the year, and right after it is the new years festival.

Comming along, you gotta get some presents for those you love and like- and i actually happen to like the DD community alot.

"So, all you gotta do is is comment down below, writing a nice sentence about or for the person commenting right before you."

The Enddate is the 31th December 2017, you got time untill then. Winners will be drawn on 1st January, tho.

At this date i will do a RNG and draw out 5 Names. Those chosen to be lucky, get to chose in a row between the following Items (obviously every price is Given away only one!):

• A Ballblaster
  • A Queen Georgia
  • A Death Wish
  • A YGK´s Extended Meat Carver
  • A 2-capped Diamond

Comming alongisde each of those prices is 1 Egg.

All of those Events are traced (and Diamond selfspawned).

On December 25th i will also draw 1 of those names, he will gain a extra price!:

Pristine Hero Dmg set, All pieces decent and all but the chestplate capping (that ones at 833 in dmg).

Since this is a extra price youll still get a entry for the prices drawn on the end of the year even if you win the christmas price.

Since this Giveaway is done only by me, i reserve my right to set a aditional rule. I tought about this quite some time and i exclude those who tought it would be cool mocking on someone doing a other Giveaway.

In chase anyone wants to complain, feel free to discuss with me in private chat.

-> May Santa shine uppon you and may the next year be awesome!

WestCoast59 almost 69

You are the the brightest star in my life

Your eyes are more beutiful than ult++ armor

Your smiley makes me go to moonbase survivor

Happy Holidays!

Im not really good with poems and stuff but i really hope RNG will satisfy your needs this christmas, so do that one extra map you always hesitate about and furtune maybe comes to you! marry christmas people above me! and below ofcourse!

EDIT: spelling 

Starfox64  0 is a great defender and an even better counselor. Starfox64 0 is always leading things to a better path in space and on earth. Merry Christmas. <3

[[171079,users]]

You are a wonderful human being. :)

Truly. You are unique and special and the people you have in your life are better people because you are with them. Hope you have very happy Holidays.

Ger - really nice of you to do this giveaway. You are pretty great as well. :)

Hey! I’m not complaining, year to year he defends the crystal each year dear [[177851,users]]. A true defender he is a model he is, but a cookie steal he did!

Happy holidays!

Please count me in once.

I am in adoration of your giving spirit, truly thankyou for doing this giveaway :)

SquirtleSquad - I wish you good fortune against the never ending hoards. 

Merry Christmas to all Dungeon defenders!

@Lupa quote:

I am in adoration of your giving spirit, truly thankyou for doing this giveaway :)

You might want to read again in headpost if this are entries.

"So, all you gotta do is is comment down below, writing a nice sentence about or for the person commenting right before you."

Well i'll say something nice about you then Michili :D

You are very kind and give joy to your fellow defenders, especially by doing these giveaways.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@Lupa quote:

You might want to read again in headpost if this are entries.

Yeahhh.... fixed that :)

You are all wonderful beings haha

@[Ger] Michili quote:

On December 25th i will also draw 1 of those names, he will gain a extra price!:

Pristine Hero Dmg set, All pieces decent and all but the chestplate capping (that ones at 833 in dmg).

Since this is a extra price youll still get a entry for the prices drawn on the end of the year even if you win the christmas price.

Angix won the Pristine Set!

We are already friends on Steam, please notify me whenever you see me around.

---

Please note that i already updated to the new version, so if you don´t already got it patched or don´t want to please wait for your price(s) untill the final release.