Sign in to follow this  
Sarkhan Vol xbox

No New Weekly Bonus Mission ?

Sigh...Wanted to buy some C5 shard packs after grinding a ton of them and only getting 1 Vampiric Empowerment.Had Planned on using Medals from the new weekly tonight. And when Dailies arrived on Xbox we got NO Weekly Bonus Mission. Can anyone confirm on PS4 and on PC if they have a New Weekly for Dec. 18-24th? Might just be an Xbox issue...

Man...it's kinda been One thing after Another this last week... And now We Don't Even get a Weekly???

That hinted surprise that might be under the tree for all us Defenders better be something decent...an xp boost a *** ton of Gold and or Medals or something... Finding it super hard to want to buy a new hero with Xmas money...

@Sarkhan Vol xbox quote:

Sigh...Wanted to buy some C5 shard packs after grinding a ton of them and only getting 1 Vampiric Empowerment.Had Planned on using Medals from the new weekly tonight. And when Dailies arrived on Xbox we got NO Weekly Bonus Mission. Can anyone confirm on PS4 and on PC if they have a New Weekly for Dec. 18-24th? Might just be an Xbox issue...

Man...it's kinda been One thing after Another this last week... And now We Don't Even get a Weekly???

That hinted surprise that might be under the tree for all us Defenders better be something decent...an xp boost a *** ton of Gold and or Medals or something... Finding it super hard to want to buy a new hero with Xmas money...

May I suggest taking a break from the game, you sound like you're having a rough time enjoying the game.

@icarosousa quote:

Does anyone know the reason?

I stopped trying to find reasoning behind things with this game. Those of us with Mastery top 10 placings haven´t even gotten our titles we earned yet... go figure.

nothing to do with playtesting..... it's just an usual pattern that we lack weekly mission on a day when patch/hotfix is coming

@MamaTata quote:

nothing to do with playtesting..... it's just an usual pattern that we lack weekly mission on a day when patch/hotfix is coming

giphy.gif

So i update but i sill dont have a weekly misson is says : Complete the Campaign to Unlock Missions but i have done the Campaign so many tims ( solo,frends etc ) is it fixt  or do i have to do the Campaign agan ? If i have do do it agan is ther somting i have do do like normel hard or wait a kappel min. bevor i Play the next map.

THX have a nice one and glhf in game.

Patch is updating now. Hoping that the weekly shows up tonight at Reset 9 or 10oclock P.S.T. never knew about the "Not getting weekly when a patch is due to arrive" thanks for the heads up and will be more patient the next time a weekly doesn't show up. Super Stoked the patch arrived and from the Notes looks like quite a bit was addressed! Cheers Trendy and Thank You.