Sign in to follow this  
Kalderic

Mutators list

I just come back on the update and i have a problem with the description of mutators it's too small i can read! So if players who doesn't have this problem or trendy can give the list of mutators with the description it will be nice.

Thanks

@Kalderic quote:

I just come back on the update and i have a problem with the description of mutators it's too small i can read! So if players who doesn't have this problem or trendy can give the list of mutators with the description it will be nice.

Thanks

I can only provide you with the following list of Mutators and their descriptions.   Since I have only gotten to Floor 61 as of the time of this post, the list is likely Incomplete.

the following list is hopefully enough to help out.

Phased

• Enemies move slower but they can phase through blockades

Long Shot

• The farther a source of damage is from an enemy the more damage it does

Unstoppable

• Enemies are immune to slow effects

Brittle

• Enemies start with higher health, but they receive a damage resistance debuff every time they are hit with hero abilities

Proximity

• The closer the source of damage is to an enemy the more damage it deals

Lethargic

• Enemies start stronger but get weaker the longer they live

Maximum Effort

• Enemies start stronger but get weaker with each source of damage that hits them

Soft Spot

• Enemies have increased resistance, but take extra weak point damage

Wall Leech

• Enemies recover health while damaging towers

Pile it On

• Enemies take increased damage per condition they are under

Abominable

• Enemies inflict slow with their attacks

Power Block

• Enemies Are immune to damage from abilities, but take increased weapon damage

Enraged

• Enemies start weaker, but get stronger the longer they are alive

Headstrong

• Enemies can’t be stunned

Armored

• Enemies take reduced physical damage and increased magical damage

Cursi-Kazi

• When Kobolds die, they will leave an area that debuff towers and defenses

Bullet Sponge

• Enemies have a small anti-projectile shield

Spell Breaker

• Enemies take reduced magical damage and increased physical damage

Controlled Burn

• Enemies can only be damaged while drenched,oiled, frozen, poisoned, or stunned

Vampiric

• Enemies heal when dealing damage

Detonator

• Enemies explode when killed

Hello guy,

My english is poor and i don't anderstand the mutator "Pile on It" work.

Someone can explain me how the mutator work ? 

Thanks for all

ZeP

@Zepandora quote:

Hello guy,

My english is poor and i don't anderstand the mutator "Pile on It" work.

Someone can explain me how the mutator work ? 

Thanks for all

ZeP

If they are burning, electrocuted, and poisoned, they will take more damage than if they were just burning.  The more kinds of damage they are receiving, the quicker they die.

@Bubel666 quote:

Hi guys, cant understand what is "weakpoint" means. What tawers i should use vs Soft Spot??

It is not effected by towers at all, it is a "Headshot" mutator for heroes afaik. So get those headshots in! 

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

Hi guys, cant understand what is "weakpoint" means. What tawers i should use vs Soft Spot??

It is not effected by towers at all, it is a "Headshot" mutator for heroes afaik. So get those headshots in! 

I’m confused here juice, you mean non crits do not do damage. Cause I’ve left lanes with weakpoint alone and they get decimated. You mean normal damage does not effect the mobs

@TMyth quote:

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

I’m confused here juice, you mean non crits do not do damage. Cause I’ve left lanes with weakpoint alone and they get decimated. You mean normal damage does not effect the mobs

It´s extra weakpoint damage, not only weakpoint damage:) 

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

May I ask, is that in literal term? Like extra damage when the enemies' heads gets attacked?

Hehe, if that's true maybe Gunwitch snipes might be fun? But then, that could be only applied if you have dps back-up as there are other lanes that needed to be watched.....

@TMyth quote:

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

ya like [[83204,users]] mentioned, it is additional damage, so weakpoint head shots will do increased damage. TBH I personally usually completely ignore this mutator.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

May I ask, is that in literal term? Like extra damage when the enemies' heads gets attacked?

Hehe, if that's true maybe Gunwitch snipes might be fun? But then, that could be only applied if you have dps back-up as there are other lanes that needed to be watched.....

ya might be on to something there :)

@Juicebags quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

ya might be on to something there :)

The thought actually came into my mind while I was typing ;)

@Juicebags quote:

@TMyth quote:

@Juicebags quote:

@Bubel666 quote:

ya like Majean mentioned, it is additional damage, so weakpoint head shots will do increased damage. TBH I personally usually completely ignore this mutator.

That’s what I thought, I normally do as well. Since like 99.9% of towers use high crit damage that’s actually like a free lane