10k tokens... which hero should I buy?

As the title mentions, I'm ready to buy a new hero. Returning after being away fro a while, have the AL and witch, and was curious what was my best (builder) option for the new guys. Would love to know who you guys like, and why. Thanks!

EV2 Builder: Reflect walls are (mostly) required on higher floors and on Chaos 6. Hero: Top 3 Hero DPS.

Dryad Builder: Bees and Slimes can carry you a long way through the game. Hero: High burst damage.

I'd go with EV2 since Dryads defenses have substitutions, but Reflect does not. But note that Dryad defenses are absurdly strong for most of the game, and border on overpowered. You can legitimately use nothing but Dryad (Hero Damage and Builder!) for the majority of the game, until higher floors (60? 70?). Strongest single hero.

i would go with ev2 then get dryad because if you play just a couple hours a day you will soon have enough to buy  dryad also / dailys and weekly add up quickly 

You'll have both soon enough.  IMO, both are solid option.  As others have mentioned, EV2's reflect wall is somewhat of a necessity on some maps at higher levels.  In addition to their comments about the Dryad, I'll add that her Healing Trees are VERY helpful during some of the Mastery levels where no hero deaths are required.  With the right shards, you can drop a single tree in the center of some maps and have healing just about anywhere you go.

You really couldn't have gone wrong in choosing between these 2.  Hope you enjoy them.