Floor Structure

This sequence of floor with 1, 2 and 3 maps is making me lose interest playing this game. It is way too time consuming for little progress.

The punishment for losing the 2 and 3 map floors costs the player 25~45mins (if you build fast - not my case) and on top of that the RANDOM map pick, well, I guess the DD2 Community already express their feelings about that since Trials patch.

@mmaakk quote:

This sequence of floor with 1, 2 and 3 maps is making me lose interest playing this game. It is way too time consuming for little progress.

The punishment for losing the 2 and 3 map floors costs the player 25~45mins (if you build fast - not my case) and on top of that the RANDOM map pick, well, I guess the DD2 Community already express their feelings about that since Trials patch.

Totally agree, its not interesting to play like 1h and 30 min to beat one floor, and if you lose for something, its will cost  almost 3h to do it again.

So Without Fail = 1h 30 min for ONE SINGLE FLOOR!!

With Fail Once = Almost 3h!

Not Fun At All!

@Chronos ~ quote:

@mmaakk quote:

Totally agree, its not interesting to play like 1h and 30 min to beat one floor, and if you lose for something, its will cost  almost 3h to do it again.

So Without Fail = 1h 30 min for ONE SINGLE FLOOR!!

With Fail Once = Almost 3h!

Not Fun At All!

I spend 2-2,5 hours for 1 floor, cose I don't want to loose floor, I check everything few times. It's not fun at all. We should have chance restart map if we did mistake or crazy randomness give as bad situation.