Sign in to follow this  
Elandrian

Power of the Ancients Hotfix 2.0.1

Greetings Defenders!  

Released a quick patch that fixes a bug when you gain Ancient Power.

Allocated Ascension Points weren't resetting like they were supposed to, so it's fixed now!
Ascension Point Allocation will be reset for all players that have gained Ancient Power.

There's more bug fixes coming this next week, and we'll be posting about a bunch of other feedback and things soon!  So stay tuned!

Click here for Power of the Ancients 2.0 Notes

Any chance that it fix 

all game mode + onslaught random lockups, freezes, lag and getting kicked at random and i can't rejoin the game because of it

please fix it as soon as you can I do enjoy playing this game but if I can't play with my friend or even play at all I may as will give up on this game

hOiLBds.jpg

mFUVa87.jpg

release a patch where you remove this crap ancient power and give us endless mode where monster get stronger each wave and where you can get better loot than c7

population was already low compared to DD1 DDE, but with this update you have nearly killed your licence ...

@Dalz☆ (╰_╯) quote

population was already low compared to DD1 DDE, but with this update you have nearly killed your licence ...

I honestly think there is someone in trendy who leading the development is mole from a competitor, 

@Uchihia quote:

I honestly think there is someone in trendy who leading the development is mole from a competitor, 

Any idea which one?

@Dalz☆ (╰_╯) quote:

release a patch where you remove this crap ancient power and give us endless mode where monster get stronger each wave and where you can get better loot than c7

The way information was given it looked like endless survival before release.

Onslaughts truly it's a sad update, ancient power and mastery modes are also the opposite of what i think most players really want. Everyone who play this game wants to upgrade and collect powerful loot to be get as strong as we can. Mastery and onslaught basically Nerf our damage and makes half the towers useless. All I want is to keep getting better loot and abilities not modes that destroy the very core of why we grind for hours.  Challenging modes with special requirements are fun at times but the real reason dungeon defenders is fun is finding better loot and having uninhibited creativity building defenses.  We spend all this time and money on a game that releases updates that makes us wish we didn't. Enough with debilitating enemies and ridiculous requirements to beat a map. Bring back endless mode with giraffes, addicting looting and unique bosses. DD1 is progressively making me miss why I fell in love with this game with each DD2 update. 

Pretty sure Trendy cares about all their players.

We have had a bunch of new heroes that casual players can obtain freely. 

We have had a bunch of new maps added that casual players can access. 

Onslaught can be accessed by those who just finished campaign.

Costumes are now free via Defender Packs, which are earned by completing campaign and sometimes in onslaught.

Seems to me that DD2 has something for both casual and hardcore/elite players alike.

That said, is the game perfect? No. It still needs extra love. That's why we give useful and meaningful feedback! :-)

TCPOP (Take Care Peace Out Peeps)

I've had issues now with the game crashing going between maps (ps4) - selecting the "next map" option at the end of a game. When this happens, sometimes I lose my gear, sometimes I do not. 
Sometimes I get stuck on the loading screen between maps OR going to the Tavern (usually when this happens, I do not lose my gear). 

both of these problems give me so much anxiety I almost don't play onslaught at all. I know that even if I can easily win 3 maps in a row, it's unlikely the game will actually make it =/

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Costumes are now free via Defender Packs, which are earned by completing campaign and so.etimes in onslaught.

Seems toe that DD2 has something for both casual and hardcore/elite players alike.

That said, is the game perfect? No. It still needs extra love. That's why we give useful and meaningful feedback! :-)

Elite players already got a mode and that was "Mastery"...... Onslaught is pretty much on the same coin as Mastery, where they are heads and tails. The two modes are for the elite...... I don't see why casuals can't get a new mode or even a ****ing holiday event...... I think a majority have already completed all the campaign, incursions, and trials and wanted something end-game. Perhaps maybe survival mode or boss mode that has no stat/tower decreases and no modifiers.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Costumes are now free via Defender Packs, which are earned by completing campaign and so.etimes in onslaught.

Seems toe that DD2 has something for both casual and hardcore/elite players alike.

Elite players already got a mode and that was "Mastery"...... Onslaught is pretty much on the same coin as Mastery, where they are heads and tails. The two modes are for the elite...... I don't see why casuals can't get a new mode or even a ****ing holiday event...... I think a majority have already completed all the campaign, incursions, and trials and wanted something end-game. Perhaps maybe survival mode or boss mode that has no stat/tower decreases and no modifiers.

excuse me but I don't understand why onslaught should only be for the 'elite' and who that 'elite' should be.

It is a very straight forward gamemode and I dont see many issues players could have to adapt to which is basically different lane combinations + mutators.

Less .... 's and **** 's would also make your posts more convincing.

@zyzyzymeth quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

excuse me but I don't understand why onslaught should only be for the 'elite' and who that 'elite' should be.

It is a very straight forward gamemode and I dont see many issues players could have to adapt to which is basically different lane combinations + mutators.

Less .... 's and **** 's would also make your posts more convincing.

I only add those at points where I feel that they are needed. I have my own opinion and I know players that feel the same as I do. It's like one player may find something easy and the other player might find it hard and visa-versa. I've known TE for years and even talked to them when I was an event host for them on Xbox 360. It seemed like they cared about the majority of players back then. DD1 was overall great and I've had little problems back then compared to DD2. DD2 seems to have many bugs and the content for both Mastery and Onslaught can only be done by the elite. Just look at the leaderboards and see how many players fully beat Mastery and how many players got to floor 65.

At this point DD2 is just causing me to get angry. I even still spent $60 on DD2 and bought all dlc for DD1 to support TE. TE is great and I don't want to see myself hating them and leaving DD2, based upon the great memories I have of them and DD1.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

A boss mode would be fun! :-)

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

I only add those at points where I feel that they are needed. I have my own opinion and I know players that feel the same as I do. It's like one player may find something easy and the other player might find it hard and visa-versa. I've known TE for years and even talked to them when I was an event host for them on Xbox 360. It seemed like they cared about the majority of players back then. DD1 was overall great and I've had little problems back then compared to DD2. DD2 seems to have many bugs and the content for both Mastery and Onslaught can only be done by the elite. Just look at the leaderboards and see how many players fully beat Mastery and how many players got to floor 65. 

i agree 100% 

It's truly debatable whether or not the new game modes are viewed positively by the players or negatively. I happen to love what trendy does and continues to create. DD is easily one of my all time favorite games. 

The real issue that needs to be addressed are all of the bugs and glitches happening more and more frequently. I'm sure trendy is working on it but it needs to get fixed faster. They are losing a lot of players especially the 'elite' ones. I'd hate to see an amazing game completely abandoned just because of bugs. Let's all keep supporting trendy and play the game but also light a little fire under them to get things corrected sooner.