2 x Onslaught Questions

Hi, loving the Onslaught mode:

1 - 

Most importantly: I cleared Floor 57, then clicked the usual "next map" and cleared 2 or 3 more. I returned to Tavern, checked the War Table and it says my next floor is 57??? Am I missing something? Do I need to return to Tavern every time to select the next floor (but that wouldn't account for the fact that I cleared 57 already!). Also, 55 and 56 I cleared with others, 57 and what I thought was 58/59, I cleared solo, does that matter?

2 - 

Presumably (please please tell me this is the case) at some higher Onslaught floor you start to see drops of gear that's better than the max C7 we're all using (ie 23k and above gear). Is that the case, or is it the same gear all the way up, and you just use the additional Ancient Power to beat the increasingly harder levels?

Thanks

@bfgeleven quote:

Hi, loving the Onslaught mode:

1 - 

Most importantly: I cleared Floor 57, then clicked the usual "next map" and cleared 2 or 3 more. I returned to Tavern, checked the War Table and it says my next floor is 57??? Am I missing something? Do I need to return to Tavern every time to select the next floor (but that wouldn't account for the fact that I cleared 57 already!). Also, 55 and 56 I cleared with others, 57 and what I thought was 58/59, I cleared solo, does that matter?

2 - 

Presumably (please please tell me this is the case) at some higher Onslaught floor you start to see drops of gear that's better than the max C7 we're all using (ie 23k and above gear). Is that the case, or is it the same gear all the way up, and you just use the additional Ancient Power to beat the increasingly harder levels?

Thanks

Did you complete all three maps on floor 57 ? 

To clear 3 maps in onslaught with no break is the most stupid decision in dd2 after years!

If you have dc, or phone calls or if you have kids or have to go lunch or any other rl activity -> you loose all progress

that is no onslaught  it is trails * 3 -.-  and no fun!!!

@Haui quote:

To clear 3 maps in onslaught with no break is the most stupid decision in dd2 after years!

If you have dc, or phone calls or if you have kids or have to go lunch or any other rl activity -> you loose all progress

that is no onslaught  it is trails * 3 -.-  and no fun!!!

Could not agree more with this , the sheer idiocy is bewildering I got disconnected 4 times in the past 1hr and it’s not due my net connection. You should be able to play where you left off from