Sign in to follow this  
lekkin007

First Onslaught Map has Glitched Spawns :(

The first onslaught map I get is Assault on Throne Room, and I'm excited to try and build, especially with a lane that just spawns ogres.  But as soon as I start, tiny ogres spawn on the core, rather than from the lane they are supposed to.  Miraculously I survive, and in the second wave I desperately try to burst these guys down again with EV2's proton beams, but two appear at once and stomp the core and suddenly I lose. 

Come on Trendy, can you at least remove the map from the rotation if it's bugged?  This is a pretty game breaking bug.

@lekkin007 quote:

The first onslaught map I get is Assault on Throne Room, and I'm excited to try and build, especially with a lane that just spawns ogres.  But as soon as I start, tiny ogres spawn on the core, rather than from the lane they are supposed to.  Miraculously I survive, and in the second wave I desperately try to burst these guys down again with EV2's proton beams, but two appear at once and stomp the core and suddenly I lose. 

Come on Trendy, can you at least remove the map from the rotation if it's bugged?  This is a pretty game breaking bug.

Typical trendy......

@Lawlta quote:

If you can provide a video or screenshot that'd be very helpful.

How do you do screenshots in DD2?  The normal printscreen button doesn't work.  Though I don't see what good a screenshot would do except give you visual confirmation of what I said.  I literally sat at the core by the throne and watched mini ogres appear out of nowhere.

On a happier note, I've played more maps with the ogre lanes and haven't come across the glitch anywhere else.  And in general I find the new game mode so much more hectic and fun than chaos, and I am having a blast!