Sign in to follow this  
Bones1505

Lane modifiers writing size

This was annoying, the lanes had modifiers on but the writing was so small I couldn't tell what they were.

All writing has gotten smaller since the update but this is the only major problem.

@Lawlta quote:

We hear you, and we're looking into a way of making it better.

Are you only noticing it on consoles, or PC as well?

I'm on Xbox with a big TV. The enemy variety and mutators seem interesting but I can't plan for them because of writing size. I hope you can find a fix because this is putting me off the mode. Thanks for replying.

On xbox and i agree on it being barely readable also. 50" tv and i have to get within 1 or 2 meters to read it ><

Leaving the signs as they are but adding a text only info popup "on screen" when you look at them would be nice to have.

Pc on 55" screen. Was tiny on 4k resolution so went for 1080p and is just about readable from 2 metres away. 

The scaling of text differs with the resolution.

@Bones1505 quote:

All writing has gotten smaller since the update but this is the only major problem.

I too have this issue on my PC. Switching from '1600x900 Windowed' to '2560x1440 Fullscreen' on my 27" monitor did nothing but lowering it to '1920x1080 Fullscreen' seemed to make it ever so slightly bigger. However, while this issue is certainly bothersome, it's not the only major problem.

Another QOL issue is the location of the 'My Heroes' button. As opposed to being near its original location (where the 'Cosmetics' button is currently), it's further to the left. Being that the cursor defaults to the center upon opening the inventory, this makes it rather awkward when switching heroes, especially since that button gets used more than the others. I feel it should have its own hotkey or be moved closer to the center.

@Bones1505 quote:

This was annoying, the lanes had modifiers on but the writing was so small I couldn't tell what they were.

Agree it needs to be bigger and also writing telling you that you have used all your mana is to big. Annoying when trying to spam abilities

[[166314,users]] - QAing the visibility and usefulness of lane elements might be beneficial. I've found myself personally getting in the bad habit of never checking what comes in lanes until now and I think part of that is because of readability and poor communication. 

Easy symbols to indicate what type of schedule and modifiers might be the most beneficial. That and larger heads.