Sign in to follow this  
Sophisticus

Consoles have Patch Early

Congratulations console players you got the patch 3-5 hours early. I'm only extremely jealous and my soul hurts watching console players stream this currently.. Only a tad jealous.. It only hurts a little bit..

https://leaderboard.dungeondefenders2.com/onslaught.html

Uh, dunno if they're able to play if trendys servers are still on mainentance, but honestly I dont mind if they'd get to play earlier, console players haven't gotten that lucky last time we had an update.

It also means that it's probably coming to pc in the next few hours, unless told otherwise.

edit : since youre saying theyre streaming it, it's probably working, duh I can't read that early in the morning.

Fiskeeh is someone streaming it currently if you wanna spoil yourself :c

@zyzyzymeth quote:

Uh, dunno if they're able to play if trendys servers are still on mainentance, but honestly I dont mind if they'd get to play earlier, console players haven't gotten that lucky last time we had an update.

It also means that it's probably coming to pc in the next few hours, unless told otherwise.

edit : since youre saying theyre streaming it, it's probably working, duh I can't read that early in the morning.

Floor 56 ? in few hours you can't even press  G that fast ... think about it ... every floor has 3 maps with 5 waves ... every map is 7 minutes the fastest ... 3x56x7 = 1176 minutes / 60 = 19 hours of gameplay.

I think every player starts at the floor that they have gear ... for example i am C7 so i start at Floor 55, someone who is Chaos 4 will start arround Floor 30 (i remember that in the last Dev Stream someone mentioned we will start acording to our lvl).

... so yes Floor 56 since the start is at floor 55. 

edit : Or... i am just too jealous so i make up excuses :P

@emilian quote:

Floor 56 ? in few hours you can't even press  G that fast ... think about it ... every floor has 3 maps with 5 waves ... every map is 7 minutes the fastest ... 3x56x7 = 1176 minutes / 60 = 19 hours of gameplay.

I think every player starts at the floor that they have gear ... for example i am C7 so i start at Floor 55, someone who is Chaos 4 will start arround Floor 30 (i remember that in the last Dev Stream someone mentioned we will start acording to our lvl).

... so yes Floor 56 since the start is at floor 55. 

edit : Or... i am just too jealous so i make up excuses :P

Hi, I'm on Xbox and have the update. I have chaos 5 gear ascension 150 and it started me at floor 16. I had one map before moving to next floor and mules may no longer be needed, all my gear gained was much higher gold value than my current stuff and everything that dropped was 377 gold if blue rarity.

@Bones1505 quote:

Mules may no longer be needed, all my gear gained was much higher gold value than my current stuff and everything that dropped was 377 gold if blue rarity.

That is awesome news ... no more tedious work (comparing items on sell value) ... we have more time for fun.

@emilian quote:

@Bones1505 quote:

Mules may no longer be needed, all my gear gained was much higher gold value than my current stuff and everything that dropped was 377 gold if blue rarity.

That is awesome news ... no more tedious work (comparing items on sell value) ... we have more time for fun.

They said in the dev stream that gear in onslaught will now be straight forward based on the floor you are on and not the gear you wear. Trials drops remain the same with no changes made.

@emilian quote:

@Bones1505 quote:

I don't know for certain but it looks that way.