Sign in to follow this  
Martin Arcainess

Day 1 progression thread!

Good day all! The new expact is here and with it comes back our beloved Onslaught mode!

I'm going to be doing a few runs with the other half and see how far we'll progress!

post how far you've gotten before the evil ones overcome you and update us here if you manage to get to floor 100! :o

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

It's here!!!!???? The update ain't even in Steam yet!!!

oh really? Yeah for consoles it seemed to able to download the update in the early hours of the morning.

So had a quick go of 1 onslaught Map and I quite enjoyed it. It had the C1 shield Gob enemies so I'd set up Aura/nodes but then on last wave, the Boss enemy Thork the terrible from C2 appear so course that threw a wrench in the works a little but not enough that it was too "oh this is gonna screw us over" Which I liked so it had a mix of C1 tossed in with a C2 boss to spice it up. upgrade in loot is still random but I did get a few upgrades from it and the end match chest contained loot, gold and 3 Shards, 1 normal, 1 C2 and 1 C4 shard.

@Chaos_Martin quote:

oh really? Yeah for consoles it seemed to able to download the update in the early hours of the morning.

So had a quick go of 1 onslaught Map and I quite enjoyed it. It had the C1 shield Gob enemies so I'd set up Aura/nodes but then on last wave, the Boss enemy Thork the terrible from C2 appear so course that threw a wrench in the works a little but not enough that it was too "oh this is gonna screw us over" Which I liked so it had a mix of C1 tossed in with a C2 boss to spice it up. upgrade in loot is still random but I did get a few upgrades from it and the end match chest contained loot, gold and 3 Shards, 1 normal, 1 C2 and 1 C4 shard.

Whoa!!!! That's very very interesting..........One hell of a spicing!

@Chaos_Martin quote:

Indeed! And this was only Floor 10! I'd imagine later floors would provide more difficulty.  Floor 100 = Hey know all those Chaos enemies you faced before? Well, how about ALL of them and ALL boss's in the same wave? :D

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@Chaos_Martin quote:

Indeed! And this was only Floor 10! I'd imagine later floors would provide more difficulty.  Floor 100 = Hey know all those Chaos enemies you faced before? Well, how about ALL of them and ALL boss's in the same wave? :D

Really looking forward to experiencing that if that's the case!

@Chaos_Martin quote:

Good day all! The new expact is here and with it comes back our beloved Onslaught mode!

I'm going to be doing a few runs with the other half and see how far we'll progress!

post how far you've gotten before the evil ones overcome you and update us here if you manage to get to floor 100! :o

lol floor 100, at the way this difficulty is increasing getting to floor 65 is gonna be hard

My first map spiced things up a bit. Was loaded with yetis, lava guardians, a few lanes of orcs, the boss orc, and a bastille master. And on ps4 the lane text/modifiers are pretty much unreadable. I can see this getting pretty intense.

@danimaltastic quote:

My first map spiced things up a bit. Was loaded with yetis, lava guardians, a few lanes of orcs, the boss orc, and a bastille master. And on ps4 the lane text/modifiers are pretty much unreadable. I can see this getting pretty intense.

Yes very difficult to know which mobs are in the lane on ps4 

@uzar quote:

@danimaltastic quote:

Unless you got a massive TV screen like me :D well not massive it's 42in but I've got good eyesight and can make out which mobs are in that lane.

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@uzar quote:

@danimaltastic quote:

Unless you got a massive TV screen like me :D well not massive it's 42in but I've got good eyesight and can make out which mobs are in that lane.

Playing on a 50 inch from about 4 feet away, and it's still small and blurry. Can kind of decipher the modifier, but not the descriptive text.

can I just say... I got to floor 5 before I died. But, that was because I wasnt paying attention. by floor 3 I was able to start getting upgrades (I had Ch2 gear before Onslaugjt Update). I like the smooth progress in Onslaught so far! :-)

I just completed floor 57, then 3 maps in a row after that. Went back to Tavern, and the map table screen says my next Floor is 57!?!? WTF that hour was totally wasted?

@danimaltastic quote:

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@uzar quote:

@danimaltastic quote:

Playing on a 50 inch from about 4 feet away, and it's still small and blurry. Can kind of decipher the modifier, but not the descriptive text.

Ok just tried to read it myself and yes it's blurry and too small. Could really do with a size change.