Sign in to follow this  
Lupa

Isom and other event items

I have found someone that is offering event items that are untraced but the prices make me feel they are dodgey

Well if you've never seen a legit Capt. Isom, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But I know who you're talking about (AgentofShieldDaisy aka isaac aka IsaacZakiDeorosn) or whatever he wants to call himself. (And yes I am calling him out because he hasn't learned his first lesson after he was banned for hacking on his first account, so he comes back AND IS STILL hacking currently; ie level hacking with his friend "teresa" aka "vaporz/boots"). Back to the subject here, the Capt. Isom IS in fact hacked. And I believe he tried to pass it to another player named moskung. I'm not sure of the details on whether or not the trade had been completed, but he's been desperately trying to sell hacked items and passing them off that he got them from his friend vapors aka teresa. He also tried to pass them off that he got them from an event host, which never happened. Soo...just a fair warning for those of you who don't know.

@Lupa quote:

If the event Items are untraced are they worthless these days?

Untraced event items are basically worthless. No one can tell if they are(nt) hacked if the hacker had a original event item to model after.

@Jessica. quote:

Well if you've never seen a legit Capt. Isom, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But I know who you're talking about (AgentofShieldDaisy aka isaac aka IsaacZakiDeorosn) or whatever he wants to call himself. (And yes I am calling him out because he hasn't learned his first lesson after he was banned for hacking on his first account, so he comes back AND IS STILL hacking currently; ie level hacking with his friend "teresa" aka "vaporz/boots"). Back to the subject here, the Capt. Isom IS in fact hacked. And I believe he tried to pass it to another player named moskung. I'm not sure of the details on whether or not the trade had been completed, but he's been desperately trying to sell hacked items and passing them off that he got them from his friend vapors aka teresa. He also tried to pass them off that he got them from an event host, which never happened. Soo...just a fair warning for those of you who don't know.

ahh ty, i saw this guy trying to scam me into buying some events.

Original Isoms as in from the initial event are so rare it will not be one of those

Isoms given in more recent giveaways should be easily traceable

Anything else is 99.99999999999 duped...

EDIT FOR CLARITY: .... or downright hacked

@mkjo quote:

Original Isoms as in from the initial event are so rare it will not be one of those

Isoms given in more recent giveaways should be easily traceable

Anything else is 99.99999999999 duped

I saw AgentOfShieldDaisy's isom and it was hacked