Sign in to follow this  
OrderOfParadox

{Raffle] A Diamond - 1 Coal per ticket

Good Morning!

Kana from Order of Paradox here.

We are raffling off a diamond that has not been created yet!

The process is simple, we have 88 tickets to sell, and each ticket costs 1 coal.

Once all tickets are sold, and collected, a diamond will be created, and a random winner will be drawn from the tickets. (We will use random.org to generate a number between 1 and 88)

This time you get to choose which numbers you want! You can see the available ticket list here [Google docs]

You can purchase tickets here by replying with how many tickets you want, and which numbers. You can also contact me directly on steam [Steam] if you need to discuss numbers and what not. (All sales will be added to the document as I get them)

We are limiting sales to 44 tickets per person, and the raffle will end when the tickets are all sold, or on December 15th if all tickets have not been sold. (I will supply the remaining coal in that case).

The diamond creation and ticket draw will be done during an Order of Paradox twitch stream. (The exact date of the draw depends on ticket sales, and my real life work schedule.. blah)

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck!

Hugs and kisses!

-Kana

All tickets are marked on the spreadsheet up to this point... Mr Tubs got 5 tickets, but doesnt care his numbers.. so if someone could give me some randoms numbers for his tickets, that would be nice <3

For those purchasing tickets, please add me on Steam (links in original post) and we can arrange a time to get the coal. ^^

Added Washboard, Hurricane (contacted via Steam), and some of Tubs' to the spreadsheet [Google Docs] (!spreadsheet #blameavonlea)

Mamba - #1 and #2 have already been claimed, so Tubs needs 2 more random numbers

Itembox is getting full so I'm gonna buy 28 tickets

5 - 9 - 11 -15 -17 -21 -23 -25 -27 - 29 - 31 - 35 - 37 - 41 - 45 - 47 - 49 - 51 - 53 - 55 - 59 - 61 - 63 - 65- 67 - 75 - 81 - 85

Morning,

Updated the spreadsheet, random ticket numbers have been assigned.

Spidermane: 74

Daxthevax: 14,84

Jyutta: 22,64

Herr Joel: 48,72

There are 17 tickets remaining:

For those of you who have asked for tickets, but have not paid the coal prices yet, please add Kana [Steam] or Avonlea [Steam} (or both) on Steam - in order to find the best time to make the trade. 

Morning,

Last day to purchase tickets! 

I have added Angry Dog Sounds and Jaytac to the spreadsheet.

21 , 32 , 34 , 54 , 58 , 62 , 68 , 71 , 73 , 78 , 79 - numbers that are still available.

I have had a number of friend requests, and I will be getting to trades as soon as I can. (Having to work around my real life work schedule)