Sign in to follow this  
DarkSamus006

Its been almost a full year guys...

Soon. With the giant DD2  update released, we expect that QA will have a chance to verify it. I'm not going to set you up for disappointment by making up a date because I can't, it's in trendy's hands now. We're already at work (and have been for a while now) on the next update. but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible.

@solomax quote:

I hope that Trendy will make a sale on DD Collection. The waiting is too long...

HumbleBundle had a sale for the Collection on "2017-11-16" for 75% off, don't think it's going on anymore though. They did put the base game on sale though at the end of November. Have not seen a Collection sale on Steam for awhile however hopefully there will be a sale during the Winter sale or atleast when the update comes out.

@cpaxe97 quote:

HumbleBundle had a sale for the Collection on "2017-11-16" for 75% off, don't think it's going on anymore though. They did put the base game on sale though at the end of November. Have not seen a Collection sale on Steam for awhile however hopefully there will be a sale during the Winter sale or atleast when the update comes out.

I've told here (comment on forum) that living in Russia gives it's features (lower prices on Steam, a way lower on sales). And it's also important for another countries that have lower prices.

@solomax quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

I've told here (comment on forum) that living in Russia gives it's features (lower prices on Steam, a way lower on sales). And it's also important for another countries that have lower prices.

Yeah, I've never done it before but seen a couple people do a method of paying through a VPN and such.

@cpaxe97 quote:
Yeah, I've never done it before but seen a couple people do a method of paying through a VPN and such.

BTW, according to SteamDB last DD sale was on November 22nd-28th. But on DD Collection June 23, 2016 - July 4, 2016, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

@solomax quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

BTW, according to SteamDB last DD sale was on November 22nd-28th. But on DD Collection June 23, 2016 - July 4, 2016, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Yeah, the collection was on sale on HumbleBundle.

If you're impatient, you can access the "almost definitely final" release candidate via the betas tab for the game in Steam. If you do, please do not switch back until the final release because that build will use your regular save data, so you will lose things if you switch back before the live branch is the same version. That won't happen until after the holidays though.

See here:

https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/150909/were-almost-there-cdt-update-3-rc-is-here

So i did swap on it now. Means that my progress gets saved when patch hits the deck unless i wont change back to old version ?

@wayn3R_ quote:

So i did swap on it now. Means that my progress gets saved when patch hits the deck unless i wont change back to old version ?

That is correct.  Progress is saved.  You would lose any of the Update 3 specific items if you switch back but you would retain everything else.