Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Power of the Ancients and Mastery VII Info

@Kanguroo quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

Players would still get flair from every mastery from 1 - 7, but can't earn the exclusive crown and title twice. They would still be able to earn stars and receive all the normal rewards from every mastery. My change wasn't probably the best solution, but don't tell me that Mastery was "fair", especially for Xbox One. We never even gotten an event yet and this doesn't feel like a good first event for us.

What would players do with multiple titles and crowns? Wear one of them each day?

Yes! All exclusive crowns are different. C7 crown differs more than others. And yes! I wear different crowns on different chars. The value of crowns is that few people have them. If half of the server would have them - they would be junk.

Xbox players compete ONLY with Xbox players - same chances. There was no competition between Steam players and Xbox players. 

As a matter of fact best of Xbox players won exclusive crowns. If 7 people could finish all - it means it is quite possible.

It is simple logic: Players who play more than others get better in game and win prizes (Read: Sportsmen who train themselves more - win Olympic games).

Compare the Ascension leaderboard with Prove your Mastery leaderboard. The highlevel players got top10 mastery. It was predictable. If someone wanted to get to top10 - they should have tried harder, farmed more shards, geared chars, etc.

So what was unfair, my friend? 

For one, it's not much of a competition if people know who's gonna win...... Also, I know there was no competition between PC, PS4, and Xbox One...... Like I said before this was Xbox Ones very first event and it should of had the majority in mind instead of the elite low % of players. There should of been a consolation prize for final week 7 top 11 - 50 or 11 - 100. This is my opinion. I would have had no complaints "if" Xbox One had previous events, but the game wasn't out back for us. I realize that even the elite should of had their own mode, but Mastery should of been brought out next year, since the game hasn't been out that long for Xbox One. That's all I'm saying.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

For one, it's not much of a competition if people know who's gonna win...

Sorry, but you did not understand my point - I mean that looking at ascension leaderboards makes players know who will be their opponents. And to be ready to compete with them. For people in top of asc leaderboard the masteries will be easier in general than to players who are not so high leveled. Not that the results will be predictable. 

As an example when masteries started i were ~450 asc. that wasn't even close to the leaderboard - so i grinded low chaos tiers for shards and c7 for equipment. I found friends who also want to beat masteries. I watched SimonB and Juicebags videos of mastery runs. I wanted to get the crowns and I got myself prepared. 

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

Like I said before this was Xbox Ones very first event and it should of had the majority in mind instead of the elite low % of players. There should of been a consolation prize for final week 7 top 11 - 50 or 11 - 100. This is my opinion. I would have had no complaints "if" Xbox One had previous events, but the game wasn't out back for us. I realize that even the elite should of had their own mode, but Mastery should of been brought out next year, since the game hasn't been out that long for Xbox One. That's all I'm saying.

I know this was the first event for xbox - there sure will be other events later. But anyway in this one ALLof Xbox players had same chances. You may not like it, but it was FAIR. 

Tell please, what prevented you from getting to top 10? What was the Unfair thing related to your personal result?

^  I knew I had 0 % of making top 10, but there could of been consolation prizes for top 11 - 50 or 11 - 100 at the end of Mastery 7 on the leader board. What's so wrong about doing that?

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

^  I knew I had 0 % of making top 10, but there could of been consolation prizes for top 11 - 50 or 11 - 100 at the end of Mastery 7 on the leader board. What's so wrong about doing that?

Forget it no matter what you say some will agree with you and some will disagree with you / i don't see anything wrong with people getting rewards so i agree with you 

@RAZRkatt quote:

Was expecting the crowns to be small and with no like shiny auras or something to be very visible and fun to wear.

So no shiny stuff, or turtles. But...

97520252.jpg

I love them!

I know right? I, too, was expecting them to be at the size of a floating Hero's Valor Crown XD

I would give you one of mine if I could... that would be a win-win situation Emoji_WarBoar.png

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

As much as i want a crown, i think it's better to keep the craving/desire for top 10. I myself didn't had a chance considering i was busy in weekend helping (not in virtual world). After top sports were ocupied i just stoped Mastery at exacly 700 stars :)

I saw Panda while we were doing a daily/ weekly and i was like " Arhhhhh..." But the overall status of crowns is well deserved.