Sign in to follow this  
rattyflood

Who is better?

Squire ftw!

PS: my soul is Barbarian(with Tavern Keeper costume ofc), but one time we dont have it yet, so Squire ftw.

latest?cb=20151114062258

i dont understand why people would ask such an strange question like this

my reasearch in human and animal capabilitys concludes that (even in games) people and other organisms have their own style to do things

if people are better in sertan tings then other people its becouse they like it or just are good in it

if i look at othergames

in dd2 i cant do mutch whitoud piercing weapons or towers or area dmg weapons and towers

and in othergames the same i am not good at aiming

but in real life

i am good at sertain things but also bad at other things

so

if someone thinks gunwhitch is good

they have a tallent for aiming alot

if someone thinks mystic is good 

they have tallent for playing under presure

and if someone thinks ev2 is good

they are probaly talented in crowd controll for both hero damage and hero defences

everyone has his or her style

like me and i think some others to

have the afinity to be able to play whit all available heroes (since there are a varity of posibilitys whit the heros available  XD)

i hope this short version of my research results are good and i hope you have learned someting ;D

very mutch success and may you have a good tallent for what you prefer! :D

@quinn the wolf quote:

my reasearch in human and animal capabilitys concludes that (even in games) people and other organisms have their own style to do things

if people are better in sertan tings then other people its becouse they like it or just are good in it

if i look at othergames

in dd2 i cant do mutch whitoud piercing weapons or towers or area dmg weapons and towers

but in real life

so

they are probaly talented in crowd controll for both hero damage and hero defences

have the afinity to be able to play whit all available heroes (since there are a varity of posibilitys whit the heros available  XD)

i hope this short version of my research results are good and i hope you have learned someting ;D

Its just a playful silly question I originally asked. I did not realise Albert Einstein would reply to this. 

@quinn the wolf quote:

if i look at othergames

but in real life

so

You have different playstyle yes but even then that playstyle could be inefficient when compared to other playstyles if the job isn't evenly tunned.

@rattyflood quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

if i look at othergames

but in real life

so

Its just a playful silly question I originally asked. I did not realise Albert Einstein would reply to this. 

-_- sry didnt realize this -_- i thought it was a question asked by you if someone know a good hero  

sry again... :/ -_-

There should be a barbarian that can turn Super Saiyan Blue and then his Ultimate mode is Ultra Instinct

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand how to play the Mystic. The playstyle is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of game theory most of the defense strategies will go over a typical player's head. There’s also the Mystic's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterization - her personal philosophy draws heavily from appeasing the Snake God, for instance. Mystic players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these defense strategies, to realize that they’re not just effective - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Mystic truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effectiveness in the Obelisk's existential catchphrase “HISSSSS” which itself is a cryptic reference to its godhood manifest to the creatures in Etheria. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trendy's wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Mystic tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only - and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 ascension levels of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

if i look at othergames

but in real life

so

You have different playstyle yes but even then that playstyle could be inefficient when compared to other playstyles if the job isn't evenly tunned.

thats true but it always will root back to your start 

like people wo love ranged are more close to ranged dps and mostly use the meelee heroes for building XD

but for i am a ranged dps tupe and im good whit meelee to so yes im more an monk/initiate player xD

but also use the  devastating power of  ev2 and the meeeleee melting dryad XD