Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Mastery VI: Prove Your Mastery Winners, Schedule, and Info

Greetings Defenders,

We're now on the last "Prove Your Mastery" progression event! This is our final progression event that started at 9:00 AM EST on November 25th, and will end this Saturday, December 2nd at 9:00 AM EST.

Here are the Top 10 spots for each platform:

Steam
DvclkEG.png

PlayStation 4

JIVH6Ca.png

Xbox One

PalFhCM.png

We made a DevLog post regarding our new FREE EXPANSION, Dungeon Defenders II:  Power of the Ancients. Check it out here!

Mastery VII started Saturday, with an Ascension cap of 10 per attribute (the same as Mastery VI). It is the last "Prove Your Mastery" progression event, with our expansion right around the corner! 

For more information on Mastery and the Prove Your Mastery progression event, click here.

Mastery I Winners and Info.

Mastery II Winners and Info.

Mastery III Winners and Info.

Mastery IV Winners and Info.

Mastery V Winners and Info.

Congratulations to those of you who have mastered Mastery, and best of luck to those who are still climbing!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

@Zimmermann quote:

The PS4 leader board title roman numerals are wrong, you have written 4 rather then 6. (IV rather then VI).

Ah, Now this makes me realize that everything in the Leaderboards could layered similar to how it is in Adobe Photoshop. (Or is it actually done in Photoshop?) So I guess it looks like the VI is inverted.

Not much of an "event...." with the same players pretty much winning all the time. Also, sad to see Xbox One not getting max stars compared to PC and PS4.

* Do you get the rewards if your top 10, but didn't get all the stars for a certain week?

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

Not much of an "event...." with the same players pretty much winning all the time. Also, sad to see Xbox One not getting max stars compared to PC and PS4.

* Do you get the rewards if your top 10, but didn't get all the stars for a certain week?

If I'm not mistaken, if nobody reached the max stars, the top ten highest stars get's get rewards. You can check the 1.2 patch notes or the 1.2 is Live thread to clarify.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

Xbox One players are further behind in progression by a large margin, because the game released in June for them (whereas PC and PS4 had a lot longer to get to higher tiers, farm more gear and shards, making the climb in Mastery easier).

The Top 10 players at the end of each event get the rewards, regardless of being at cap or not. 

@Lawlta quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

Xbox One players are further behind in progression by a large margin, because the game released in June for them (whereas PC and PS4 had a lot longer to get to higher tiers, farm more gear and shards, making the climb in Mastery easier).

The Top 10 players at the end of each event get the rewards, regardless of being at cap or not. 

The point is valid, but also: Could it be that Xbox players are a more casual demographic in gaming?monk_small.png

^ If that's the case then why not reward everyone who is on the final leader board for Mastery C7 for all three platforms? It's always the same players for Xbox One in top 10 and I even know some of them. It's not really a competition in my eyes.