Bring Back EV2 wall from DD1 and dump the buff beam

Seriously who ever uses the buff beam? The wall was adjustable (unique feature which we need more of) and gives us more options. When are more options bad?

I said this when eve2 was released and will say again:

We have leaking mobs every since this game was a game, and ev2 has everything that it is needed to "fix" the problem, but for some reason Trendy is the only one whom doesn't see it. Emoji_Orc.png

There is a larger issue than needing a modular wall to fix it.  Any existing wall should hold enough aggro that goblins shouldn't squeeze by.

I for one would like the buff beam far more than another wall.  With that said, in its current state it's worthless and needs some tweaking.  That's also hard to get it to being useful but not essential like DD1. 

I agree with gotrunks712. I think we have enough walls as is. 

I think the buff beam should boost attack rate. Yes, if a rate shard is equipped, it should even break the rate cap a little:) 

Let serenity aura boost dmg, so buff beam can be it´s own thing. That would make it viable for all tiers, and could be nice to mix things up, if you wanted to remove a rate shard in a defense and try something else, while not losing out on attack rate.

Breaking speed cap by 5-10% wouldn't be all that game breaking either. It would also be very useful pre C7 gear when speed caps are not a concern at all.

@MaJean quote:

I agree with gotrunks712. I think we have enough walls as is. 

I think the buff beam should boost attack rate. Yes, if a rate shard is equipped, it should even break the rate cap a little:) 

Let serenity aura boost dmg, so buff beam can be it´s own thing. That would make it viable for all tiers, and could be nice to mix things up, if you wanted to remove a rate shard in a defense and try something else, while not losing out on attack rate.