Campaign complete - what now? Can´t beat Chaos Trail 1 - Chaos I

Hello there,

well I beat the Story mode yesterday and did most of the Maps in Hard aswell.

Now I wonder what to do next?

Mastery Mode or Chaos Trail is out of the question since I get beaten very quickly . The best I got was wave 3 / 5 and thats where I lost.

I guess I have to Hard-Grind at the moment? My Ascension level is 21 - I know not very high but it was enough to beat the Hard maps so far.

If Hard-Grinding is the answer any tips on which map to constantly spam ?

Have a look here buddy

Mastery probably a no no, so I'd try and stick at trying to complete C1.

Replace your gear as much as you can as you go, get rid of all sub lvl 50 gear as it will hold you back. Blues drop most so easiest to gear up collecting them on your combat hero(es) save the mythical and legendary relics for your builders but don't have them in the combat wave in your deck.

Good luck

@xFreshTx quote:

Hello there,

Mastery Mode or Chaos Trail is out of the question since I get beaten very quickly . The best I got was wave 3 / 5 and thats where I lost.

I guess I have to Hard-Grind at the moment? My Ascension level is 21 - I know not very high but it was enough to beat the Hard maps so far.

First, welcome to the Chaos trials! Don't do what I need and just expect it to be a normal run of the mill map.

The Trials are where you need to think a bit more about your set up and your hero's. 

So since your on Chaos 1 the Chaos enemy here is Shielded Goblins and these Goblins reflect FRONTAL projectile damage so this includes your Cannons, Harpoons, Rams etc any defence that fires a projectile will deal 0 damage against these Goblins. So your main friends here are the Aura's and other field type defence's and assuming you have the monk and the mage dood this set up should help.

Monk: Place his Fire Aura's by your blockades and also place the Boost Aura by it as well so that it further increases your Fire Aura's damage output and you can place a fire Aura next to a another Fire aura so they overlap a little and if you want place a Lightning Aura too by your Blockade.

Mage dood: Freeze Tower! Place this tower so that it covers the Blockade and the Fire Aura. Course Pref at the side of them so it covers them for longer distance. The Freeze Tower isn't counted as a projectile so it will effect the Shield Goblins. Fire Tower, so yes this Tower dose fire outwards but you can hit the Shield Goblins from behind when they walk past it and they will deal damage to them.

All in all when ever I encounter a new Chaos trial I always go after the new Chaos Enemy, So in this case, when you see Shield Goblins, hunt them down, kill them then hunt down the next lot as the rest of the enemies shouldn't cause you too much problem.

If you still need help hit me up o/ I play on PS4 though. 

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@xFreshTx quote:

Hello there,

First, welcome to the Chaos trials! Don't do what I need and just expect it to be a normal run of the mill map.

The Trials are where you need to think a bit more about your set up and your hero's. 

So since your on Chaos 1 the Chaos enemy here is Shielded Goblins and these Goblins reflect FRONTAL projectile damage so this includes your Cannons, Harpoons, Rams etc any defence that fires a projectile will deal 0 damage against these Goblins. So your main friends here are the Aura's and other field type defence's and assuming you have the monk and the mage dood this set up should help.

Monk: Place his Fire Aura's by your blockades and also place the Boost Aura by it as well so that it further increases your Fire Aura's damage output and you can place a fire Aura next to a another Fire aura so they overlap a little and if you want place a Lightning Aura too by your Blockade.

Mage dood: Freeze Tower! Place this tower so that it covers the Blockade and the Fire Aura. Course Pref at the side of them so it covers them for longer distance. The Freeze Tower isn't counted as a projectile so it will effect the Shield Goblins. Fire Tower, so yes this Tower dose fire outwards but you can hit the Shield Goblins from behind when they walk past it and they will deal damage to them.

All in all when ever I encounter a new Chaos trial I always go after the new Chaos Enemy, So in this case, when you see Shield Goblins, hunt them down, kill them then hunt down the next lot as the rest of the enemies shouldn't cause you too much problem.

If you still need help hit me up o/ I play on PS4 though. 

wow thanks for the tips I will try them out thanks a lot :)