Sign in to follow this  
The Jason Order

Mastery 6 Unholy Catacombs Guide

@The Jason Order quote:

Solo Guide Here

Did you test this build yourself solo? I tried it about 20 times and I can't  get passed  wave 3. I keep losing cause Spear Throwers are hitting the core on the Earthshatter lanes or the Frosties die. It might be me that is failing on DPS wise. What shards do you use for the Earthshatters? I might be completely unlucky. I can't imagine on wave 3+ when sins come. 

I would love to know the secret to this map, I've tried so many times but generally my crystal dies at the end of wave 1 in the last 80 enemy spawn set most runs. Even when it looks like nothing is on the upper tier I still take random core damage it feels.

I've tried my own and mimic'd every build I've seen online over the last 9 days but they always end the same.

Yes, I tested it. The Earthshatter have Deadly Strikes and Earth Toss, and the last Shard is whatever gives you the most damage depending on your relic.

The Frost Tower had a totem, Deadly Strikes, Slow % and Fortitude, but they only got hit once; be sure to place them at the very back of the railing.

Play as a DPS with good lane clear and crowd control, I picked the Abyss Lord, and I made sure nothing at all came through either side.

If you guys are on PC I can run it with you in a few hours.

I'm using a similar tower set up so I'll try setting the abyss lord up with what shards I can pull together as he's one of the characters I have unlocked. I mainly use a HD monk and AP EV everyone else I have unlocked so far is semi/ungeared.

I'm on xbox but thanks for the offer.