30 second build times causing me to peace out

@lekkin007 quote:

@super_slayan quote:

everyone leaves if you don't have 5 stars

What's your point?  I was clearly talking about settling for 3 stars if you are doing solo, in which case there is no one to leave you.

i believe his point is players leave when they don't get 5 stars he said nothing about solo  and he's not the op  

@playertt quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

@super_slayan quote:

everyone leaves if you don't have 5 stars

What's your point?  I was clearly talking about settling for 3 stars if you are doing solo, in which case there is no one to leave you.

i believe his point is players leave when they don't get 5 stars he said nothing about solo  and he's not the op  

Try reading his post again, he was quoting me and so I responded.

• 3 weeks later...

[[166314,users]]. You acknowledged the difficulty of mastery for solo players. Will you be balancing it so it can be completed without needing others now that the "competition" is over?

@tallahassee007 quote:

lawlta. You acknowledged the difficulty of mastery for solo players. Will you be balancing it so it can be completed without needing others now that the "competition" is over?

Good news, Lawlta already answered your question above: 

@Lawlta quote:

We've said multiple times, and this still holds true, that we will be looking into changes for our game modes after the expansion releases. 

The expansion comes out on Tuesday (December 12).

The most fun solo 30 second build is the one that you have to build 10 different defenses in 30 seconds.

@lekkin007 quote:

Good news, Lawlta already answered your question above:  The expansion comes out on Tuesday (December 12).

Thanks, Lekkin. I read that. I was just wondering if it was actually addressed and not just acknowledged. 

[[166314,users]] consider dynamic scaling in objectives. Not sure how well it would work in Mastery mode, but let's say that the 30 second build time best applies to a map that has 4 players, then logic would follow that a solo player should have 2 minutes minimum. Stuff like that :)