LAWLTA

PlayStation 4 Performance Feedback

i got a lot of freezes the last weeks [[98831,users]] @wifi @europe @any time @any map @every 3-4maps @onslought (@c7 mostly no problems)

@sometimes when opening the loot box at the end of the map

@sometimes by pressing jump button

[[34339,users]] when standing afk

Frosty Power shard on the icebite tower quit appling the power buff to other towers within range in dungeons. Works fine on training dummies in town. Can this be fixed or is there a reason it quit all of the sudden?

• What region?  USEAST
  • What country? USA
  • What specific performance issues are you running into?
At times my inventory gets bugged after exiting a match and going to private tavern. Twice now whatever reagents I captured in my run were not visible in my inventory; however, if I try to upgrade gear it shows them BUT whenever I upgrade my reagents do not diminish. This means I can upgrade all of my gear if i wanted to without losing any reagents which take some fun out of it. 

• What are your download and upload speeds?  Make sure to specify with Mbs (Megabits) or MBs (Megabytes).
Varies. I have ATT wireless I usually have around 300+ Mbps but can pull 1000 depending on server. Upload speed between 50-100

• How long are your game sessions?
2-3 hours a day. Bought two characters because I love the game so much and want you guys to keep supporting it!

• Are you noticing the lagging/rubberbanding at the beginning of the play session, or after playing for a while (if after a while, how long)?
Only when joining a town at the beginning is there any lag. Once it settles about 10 seconds in Im Golden. 

• Are you playing on WIFI or on a LAN (wired) connection?
WIFI

• Is there a specific map and mode you're playing on, or is it any map/mode?
I play chaos and really love the new paradise pirate map, could play it all day!

The only issues I have is graphical performance. I can´t stress this enough. The FPS in general is very bad, and it hinders gameplay when building a lot of towers, and the enemies begins to horde a lot. Some sort of optimization in this area would do wonders for the game. Lastly the full graphical freezes are getting bad again. I feel like it´s tied to the bad performance. 

I really love this game and I will support it for as long as possible. Same as I did in DD1.

Keep it up guys - I hope to see some optimization soon. :) 

US - West Coast

I literally cannot get past ramparts without freezing. Have tried 6 times, freezes every single time. Totally unplayable for me. Also like other have mentioned, the frame rate is pretty awful unless you're like starring at a wall.

Constant loading screen freezes like every 2-3 maps the game will just hang on a loading screen, either the little loading icon in the bottom right will freeze or it will just load for ever. Huge FPS drops on the pirate ship map especially at higher onslaught levels inside the ship hull is the worst cant even go down there to dps because its about 10-15 FPS. 

I got past the ridiculous ramparts freezing frenzy, now its in like every third game. Seriously fix this. Everyone is complaining about freezing.

Hello I play from ps4,And i got an error I can t login anymore on account,I got time out...

I already posted that ps4 got a little unstable with the drakenloard...

Today again in incursion bling king wave 1 game freez when building a weapon manufacturer :(

@LAWLTA quote:

We're looking into making our PS4 playerbase experience more enjoyable. We'd like to know what your common performance issues you run into are, and any extra information that you can provide:

• What region?
  • What country?
  • What are your download and upload speeds?  Make sure to specify with Mbs (Megabits) or MBs (Megabytes).
  • Are you noticing the lagging/rubberbanding at the beginning of the play session, or after playing for a while (if after a while, how long)?

Whatever you can provide is feedback we could use!  Feel free to PM your information if you would prefer to not post publicly.

Thanks!

Hello Lawkta, 

• What region?
  • EU
  • What country?
  • Denmark
  • I have some problems where my game just freezes, not specific lagspikes so i can still continue playing, but my game just stop working and i tried sometime and wait but nothing happens every time it happens i have to force shutdown the game.  
  • 80 mbs download / 40 mbs upload
  • 3+ hours up to 8 hours
  • I only feel im lagging when much is happening in the game or else it goes quite smouth. 
  • I am playing on Wired connection
  • No specific map or mode, not what i noticed. 

Best Reguards, Lord_Nicklaus

On 3/16/2018 at 7:44 PM, Rastibond said:
  • What region? Usa eastern time zone in michigan
  • What country?United States
  • What specific performance issues are you running into? The issue i have is with the Abyss lord- when i put my hyper shards on any other character they work but when i put mass destruction and vicious strikes on my ramsters they are glitched and have less effect then the standard shards.
  • What are your download and upload speeds?  Make sure to specify with Mbs (Megabits) or MBs (Megabytes). 56 mb download, 10 mb upload
  • How long are your game sessions? hours
  • Are you noticing the lagging/rubberbanding at the beginning of the play session, or after playing for a while (if after a while, how long)? some times
  •  
  • Are you playing on WIFI or on a LAN (wired) connection? lan
  • Is there a specific map and mode you're playing on, or is it any map/mode? the issue happens for both onslought 60 floors and in chaos 7

Whatever you can provide is feedback we could use!  Feel free to PM your information if you would prefer to not post publicly.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for all the information but what i really want to know is how do i get the kickstarter skins on ps4 like i really want them. Do you know how? 

10 hours ago, vNxMist__ said:

Hey, thanks for all the information but what i really want to know is how do i get the kickstarter skins on ps4 like i really want them. Do you know how? 

Hey there! Thanks for backing DDA on Kickstarter! We will be sending out codes to receive your reward skins soon. Our most recent update added them to the game and we are preparing to send codes to backers.

On 6/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, cg_kyled said:

Hey there! Thanks for backing DDA on Kickstarter! We will be sending out codes to receive your reward skins soon. Our most recent update added them to the game and we are preparing to send codes to backers.

Well will i get a code ?? I love the skins they're 🔥🔥 

19 hours ago, vNxMist__ said:

Well will i get a code ?? I love the skins they're 🔥🔥 

Soon. Every time someone asks we push it back a week*.

* I wish

• Haha 1