Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Mastery IV: Prove Your Mastery Winners, Schedule, and Info

Greetings Defenders,

Mastery IV: Prove Your Mastery has completed, and with it,  a new set of rankings. Mastery V started at 9:00 AM EST today. Mastery V unlocks the usage of Ascension points within Mastery (5 points per Ascension attribute). There's only two more events after this one, so let's take another look at the schedule, with all start times being 9:00 AM EST:

• Mastery I:     October 11th  (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery II:    October 18th (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery III:   October 28th (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery IV:   November 4th (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery V:    November 11th (Started)

• Mastery VI:   November 18th

• Mastery VII:  November 25th

Here are the Top 10 spots for each platform:

Steam

bu0vbEz.png

PlayStation 4

Mdc4zqw.png

Xbox One

qPUXhUu.png

We've made some quality of life changes to Mastery based on feedback that you'll see with Mastery V:

• Not Even a Scratch and Perfectionist challenges now fails if the core falls below 90% health.

• Players can only join during a warm-up phase, to prevent players joining last minute or joining mid waves and causing issues.

• Selling the Abyss Lord’s Healing Well will no longer fail the Master Strategist challenge.

For more information on Mastery and the Prove Your Mastery progression event, click here.

Mastery I Winners and Info.

Mastery II Winners and Info.

Mastery III Winners and Info.

We wish you the greatest of luck in taking down Mastery V, we'll be watching!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team 

Congratulations to the same 10 people as always on getting rewards.

Too bad to the rest of over a few thousands of players on getting nothing. Better luck next time, go get a playtest account to have a chance to be on the ranking.

@Nefhith quote:

Too bad to the rest of over a few thousands of players on getting nothing. Better luck next time, go get a playtest account to have a chance to be on the ranking.

This was my first week participating (M5), I did it duo with The Jason Order and we got third, so it is definitely possible to plan well and go for it!  

@lekkin007 quote:

@Nefhith quote:

This was my first week participating (M5), I did it duo with The Jason Order and we got third, so it is definitely possible to plan well and go for it!  

Then I may still have a chance to make a killing out of M6. (maybe.....)

I'll never make top 10, since I can never find anyone to play with on Xbox One. My pro friends almost always make top 10 without me.  :(  I'm in an Xbox Club with over 2,500 + members and I still can't find players to play Mastery with............

@Lawlta quote:
When will you announce the Mastery 5 and 6 winners? And would it be possible to let us know the Ascension for Chaos 7 a bit further in advance than the Friday before? Given the difficulty of Chaos 6, and the fact that it is the last chance for top 10, players may want to prepare a bit more.

@The Jason Order quote:

@Lawlta quote:
When will you announce the Mastery 5 and 6 winners? And would it be possible to let us know the Ascension for Chaos 7 a bit further in advance than the Friday before? Given the difficulty of Chaos 6, and the fact that it is the last chance for top 10, players may want to prepare a bit more.

Yup, posting it in 39 minutes.