Sign in to follow this  
jaden198

Suggestion to improve solo-mastery.

1.  Allow us to sort our characters so that they aren't so difficult to locate when 30 second build timer is on.

* They are currently sorted in the order of their creation.  This makes things rather tough when you have to search for the right builder with the timer running.  

2.  Allow us to create multiple decks and hot-swap between them during build phases.

* This would negate the need for option 1 in the 30 second scenario and would greatly assist with the combined 30 second build time with the no more than 1 of each tower restrictions.  (Did your mother not hug you as a child???) 

Both would also cut down on build times in regular play.  I think such a change would lead to folks being more creative in their builds since the process wouldn't be so cumbersome.

Edit: I play on PS4.  Adds to my desire for this change.  Empty Mastery lobbies, no headsets, and no keyboards.  All reasons to do these solo.

Of course I like the first suggestion, but I also really really like the second.

Being able to save and load deck combinations would be a huge plus for this game for both Mastery and Beyond.

Deck loadouts for specific builds you want to do, different combinations of dps heroes, etc.

Have a few different builds you like to do frequently? Save the hero deck combos for them. Done building? Quickly load your dps hero deck. Don't have to go pick out your heroes from a long list, just load up the preset combination for what you'd like to do this time.

I agree with the first post. i actually cant stand the whole "deck". I regularly use more then 4 characters on builds n it drives me nuts having to switch the entire deck twice and then again to get my dps back. Like first post said. It should be multiple decks. A setup of buttons to switch decks and a setup of buttons to switch characters of current deck. That would be the only possible way the whole "deck" thing wouldnt suck

@jaden198 quote:

2.  Allow us to create multiple decks and hot-swap between them during build phases.

Yes Yes Yes... good idea ...

F5- no Hotkey - so you will not press it by mistake when searching for F4 in a wave 

F6 first Hero Deck

F7 Second Hero Deck

F8 Third Hero Deck 

i explified 3 Hero Decks but even 2 Hero could be awsome ( i only have all heroes one time... i don't have Mysic and Lavamancer 3 times yet :P so for me 2 Decks are enough)

I think this is more an issue with the build phase <30 seconds challenge. Some maps are just about doable in 30 seconds when alone (forest crossroads mostly), but others I'm not even sure are possible (I'm looking at you siphon site D).

I think having a time limit proportional to the number of players would be much more reasonable. Something like 60 seconds for 1 player, 45 seconds for 2 players, 30 seconds for 3+ players.

A change like this would make it less mandatory to find a group for certain challenge combinations (build phase <30 seconds + no more than 1 of a specific defense especially).