Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

latest update broke game on X1X

@SeriousFamily quote:

update is fixed/pending patch release on the bug tracker web site.

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/home/bug/4219/black-screen-xbox-one-x

Still annoying, 1 game out of 1000 games has been giving a black screen for nearly 2 weeks.

hopefully that means patch is coming very very soon :D

I think it's a joke taking 2 weeks to fix a broken game, i could understand if the game was still playable and it was  a bug that was hard to track.

should have took 2 days at most and please don't say MS would hold it up coz i have seen them rush cert loads of times if it's a bad bug, all this tells me is that Trendy don't give a crap about console players because if i was a dev i would not make some of my users wait over 2 weeks too play.

i hope when they do fix it X1X users get the free resets like everybody else got

Small update, currently the patch is awaiting Microsoft's review. Still hopeful for a Monday update release but it is out of our hands at the moment.

@Ice quote:

Small update, currently the patch is awaiting Microsoft's review. Still hopeful for a Monday update release but it is out of our hands at the moment.

Thanks for the update, hopefully microsoft passes it quickly :)

Hey Defenders,

We will be patching in a fix for the X1X start up issue tomorrow morning 9am.  We greatly appreciate your patience with us while we resolved this matter.

-Timmytrashtier

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

We will be patching in a fix for the X1X start up issue tomorrow morning 9am.  We greatly appreciate your patience with us while we resolved this matter.

-Timmytrashtier

Awesome!!!!! Thanks for the good news, cant wait to get back to progressing

@Ice quote:

DD2 now works fine on the X (EU / UK)

2 weeks waiting for this fix :(