Chaos 8 / 9 / 10 ?

Bonjour/Bonsoir,

Je suis un joueur FR sur Xbox One et je farm actuellement le chaos 7 assez easy avec un pote. Je voulai s savoir si une maj étais prévue prochainement pour installer du chaos 8, chaos 9 ou même 10 part la suite ?
ou alors faire un mode de vague survie comme sur Dungeon defender 1.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses :)

Google translate don't fail me now:

Nous avons prévu plus de niveaux de chaos pour plus tard. En ce moment, nous nous concentrons sur notre nouveau mode de jeu que vous aurez d'ici la fin de l'année! :)

We have more chaos tiers planned for later. Right now our focus is on our new game mode which you will have by the end of the year! :)

Pff, didn't TE hire a community manager that speaks 7 different languages fluently? Emoji_FlyingTNT.png

Here is the OP, if anyone else wanted that translated too.

Hello good night,
I am a FR player on Xbox One and I currently farm chaos 7 pretty easy with a friend.

I wanted to know if a maj was planned soon to install chaos 8, chaos 9 or even 10 after? or do a survival wave mode like on Dungeon defender 1.

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

(Also google translate, I don't speak chinese) 

@PandynatorDD quote:

Pff, didn't TE hire a community manager that speaks 7 different languages fluently? Emoji_FlyingTNT.png

Here is the OP, if anyone else wanted that translated too.

I charmed my way past that part with:

English: Hello, I'm a Lawlta.

Spanish: la ensalada es muy picante

Japanese: 京都はどこですか? (kyoto wa doko desuka)

Cantonese:  妖魔鬼怪快哋走 (jiu mo gwai gwaai faai di zau)

German:  Kein Schwein war da.

Italian: Ho tirato la spina della tua vita.

French: Omelette du fromage.

@Lawlta quote:

Google translate don't fail me now:

Nous avons prévu plus de niveaux de chaos pour plus tard. En ce moment, nous nous concentrons sur notre nouveau mode de jeu que vous aurez d'ici la fin de l'année! :)

We have more chaos tiers planned for later. Right now our focus is on our new game mode which you will have by the end of the year! :)

That translation was perfect.

@Lawlta quote:

We have more chaos tiers planned for later.

So will there be compensation for players who spent 500 hours farming for the perfect 23k C7 relic only to throw it away within 5 minutes when chaos 8 comes out? That could be pretty unmotivating for a lot of us, and it makes me feel like I shouldn't play until the final chaos tier is in place because I'll grind a lot of hours into essentially nothing. I hope there are other things in mind than more arbitrary chaos tiers. If anything, we need fewer chaos tiers, and more unique gear traits and higher item tiers. Maybe hardcore mode for chaos 7.

@ally quote:

@Lawlta quote:

So will there be compensation for players who spent 500 hours farming for the perfect 23k C7 relic only to throw it away within 5 minutes when chaos 8 comes out? That could be pretty unmotivating for a lot of us, and it makes me feel like I shouldn't play until the final chaos tier is in place because I'll grind a lot of hours into essentially nothing. I hope there are other things in mind than more arbitrary chaos tiers. If anything, we need fewer chaos tiers, and more unique gear traits and higher item tiers. Maybe hardcore mode for chaos 7.

If I'm not mistaken, quite some time ago, the devs did mention that a change to the convoluted loot system was in their plans.

More Chaos Tiers ? LawIta that is awsome news :) One of the advantages of new Chaos Tiers is new types of enemies. For example a new set of dificulty coud be one enemy that teleports arround map, or a camouflage expert (defences will not attack if ... something), or a thief :) ... 

And yes, Ally is right... it is a bit painfull for some of us who farmed Max Gear Ch 7 ... but it eventualy has to go (i only spent a month and a a bit)... in this regard i hope that there will be a crafting system where we can craft our own gear.

To exemplify the crafting tehnique ... let's say from chets drops a fuel ... let's call it Meteorite fuel ... it takes 100 Meteorite to craft a 10k relic ... after some time i have 20 more Meteorite (i want to craft a 12k relic) ... so i can dismantle the 10k relic into 100 Meteorites... i add the new 20 and i have 120 Meteorites.

With this technique players with 60 chatacters that have Maxed out gear, will not loose anything... just farm new meteorites and add up your Gear until the new MAX is reached. The only problem in what i just said is confusion between crafted items and droped items ... but i am sure the design team can figure something out... so players with a year invested in Ch 7 will not loose theyr farming time.

@ally quote:

@Lawlta quote:

So will there be compensation for players who spent 500 hours farming for the perfect 23k C7 relic only to throw it away within 5 minutes when chaos 8 comes out? 

Did you spend 500 hours farming C7 with the sole purpose of getting slightly better stats on a C7 relic?