Sign in to follow this  
Darkomen

WTS: Lab runs for you

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

lol it's too expensive for such an easy lvl 

Actually its pretty standard price. If you've not heard it before -- people buy Lab Runs when they don't have the patience or time to sit and do a few hundred or fifty runs. Therefore the "easiness" of this level has got nothing to do here.

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

Yeah I already heard about this, but 1 cube for 10 runs, what ? It's not even lucrative 

Depends on how you look at it. Lab runs are basically lottery tickets with ult++ armor being the jackpot. You can get lucky, but most of the time you don't.

@XGrimorgX quote:

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

Yeah I already heard about this, but 1 cube for 10 runs, what ? It's not even lucrative 

Depends on how you look at it. Lab runs are basically lottery tickets with ult++ armor being the jackpot. You can get lucky, but most of the time you don't.

Better to do a moonbase then, it takes the same time, you have a lot of exp with it and good drops as well !

I'll be on tonight around 19:00/7pm EST

I'll do one "set" of runs for sure. 

I stream on tuesdays so I don't want to spend the whole nights running labs, on the stream. 

@Black Mamba quote:

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:
Better to do a moonbase then, it takes the same time, you have a lot of exp with it and good drops as well !

Well stop telling people how to play this game.

I don't. I was just wondering why people pay this price when they get better for free.  I'm just saying what I think and not what I want people to do. 

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

@Black Mamba quote:

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

Well stop telling people how to play this game.

I don't. I was just wondering why people pay this price when they get better for free.  I'm just saying what I think and not what I want people to do. 

For the first Black Mamba already said that people buy them, if they don't have time. And lots of people are buying lab runs for 1:12-1:15 :)

I will prob like to buy some aswell, but a guy need to run me done. So just add me when you got time.