Sign in to follow this  
SpiderDanX

What DD2 does right!

Let’s get some positivity going!

I won’t list everything I think is right with the game. But, I will list some of my favorite things and in no particular order:

Bosses are unique!

~The 3 bosses we have in game (I consider The Demon Lord a boss) all function differently and require different conditions to defeat them

A functional Gating system!

~The gating system as is, prevents new players from jumping into the game and get Ch7 gear within a couple of play throughs. They need to play the campaign and go through Chaos tiers to slowly get better gear. This is good for Trendy and for the players. For the players cuz it encourages them to learn the game. For Trendy cuz this keeps players playing for a little while.

Mastery mode comes with all maps that we can choose from!

~Once we beat a mastery tier we can always go back to our favorite maps and play them for the fun factor!

Diverse heroes!

~We have 10+ heroes to play as. Hopefully with more on the way (if so, hopefully Barbarian and Man and Machine come together). With this many heroes, there is sure to be a couple, or more, heroes enjoyed by everyone! Each hero is unique and has different apdefenses and/or abilities that make them stand out vs another hero.

Beautiful maps!

Have you ever taken time to roam around the maps and just enjoy the beauty and details that Trendy Ent puts into DD2?

It’s amazing! Next time you are in Ramparts and throne room, look at the pictures. Next time you are in throne room, look out the windows to the left of the throne (when looking at the throne). You will see a guard being attacked by a goblin. Next time you are in the dead road, some of the spawns have fire near them and you can hear the crackling ofmthe fire. You even hear some wolves howling and beasts growling. Next time you start a map, take a few minutes while in the warm up phase to roam around the map and enjoy the beauty!

Anyway, would love to hear from everyone else what you like about DD2. Please refrain from arguing with anyone just because you don’t agree or like the same things others like. We all play this game for different reasons and none of us have a wrong reason for playing.

If you’d like to see Trendy add onto what you already enjoy, that would be an appropriate thing to mention, so long as it stays happy and positive!

If there is something you do NOT like about DD2 ,there are other threads for that. Thanks and have fun!

If you have any fun screen shots you want to share, please do so!

https://imgur.com/Y5V2Ytg

This is a place most people don't see. They put this much effort into an area most don't see. This is part of why I love trendo. Keep up the good work! 

..and even with all those wonderful, amazing and miraculous things, the number of people playing the game is dropping. 

If i was to blame anyone it would be black magic and diabetes. Trendy did nothing wrong D:<

@Spank My Neko quote:

..and even with all those wonderful, amazing and miraculous things, the number of people playing the game is dropping. 

If i was to blame anyone it would be black magic and diabetes. Trendy did nothing wrong D:<

Indeed. If you're bleeding to death after getting stabbed, do you just sit there and appreciate how wonderful life is? Or do you go to the hospital immediately and then appreciate it when everything's all right? Because DD2 is not all right. It's dying, and it needs a hospital before admiration. 

@SpiderDanX quote:

Ally, You are disrepecting my wishes. Please remove your comment. Thank you!

Of course, my good Samaritan! I'll put it on my schedule.

I decided once to actually try and highlight all the detail Trendy put into the Tavern alone by making a scavenger hunt (shameless plug).  I do adore the artistic attention to detail in this game!

I also think that the pacing of the chaos grind is really good, assuming you know the rules for gearing, and that it was a great learning experience for me.

The community is largely lacking in trolls, and nearly everyone I meet in game is nice or helpful.

I actually enjoy the shard system a lot, compared to passive hunting in DD1.  While I still want it to be improved (at least as far as shard acquisitions go), I like the concept a lot and it makes it super easy to try out new fun builds.

i really hope we get more things like mastery mode. Something a bit more harder because mastery mode has brought me loads of fun and good memories. Too many of which to share.