Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

WOW Siphon site D M4 solo is crazy;)

Now, that´s what I call a challenge! 

Don´t build more than 1 of each and do it in 30 secs.... 

Phew, I did it after some tries, but I gotta say... this is NOT suitable for casual gamers on a solo run! Just saying;)

(Not a critique!)

It's fun to see people doing these challenges solo. Some of them are pretty hard, and its awesome to see how some players even do them all SOLO and still beat teams in the race.

I've pretty much done them all duo, so cannot brag about how I did it all solo.

For all those who struggle, ask in town, this forum, discord or Steam forums for help Emoji_Ogre.png

I would advice against asking for carries, not only does it make the challenge obsolete if you just sit there afk. 

Ask players if they want to do X challenge. Maybe you make a friend or two along the way.

santa.png

Mastery does show how big of a difference this game is in difficulty based on 4 player vs 1. Which is why i found the +50% extra hp per player justified before it was nerfed.  Least for higher lvl play, lower lvls I can see it being too high. Should really scale on difficulty.

I would say attempts wise, it took me the most, but half of the attempts were me just reseting or screwing up the first few seconds. once I had my first build phase down, i failed i think once or twice on my second build phase and failed at the end of wave 5 due to ignoring a shield goede boss that was somehow causing my blockade to destroy itself extremely quickly. Never knew that could even happen.

Anyway then it was pretty easy with low RNG unlike the first map. However I only had 1 blockade (volcano) on that map, so thats probably why the RNG factor made it so infuriating and unenjoyable.

For couple of mastery maps on each tier it's handy to rethink them beforehand.... for those who do the race ofc. Some even rehearse it Emoji_LightningBug.png

@MamaTata quote:

For couple of mastery maps on each tier it's handy to rethink them beforehand.... for those who do the race ofc. Some even rehearse it Emoji_LightningBug.png

Yeah definetely. Like Zim said too, when you know what to put and where - after some tries, it get´s easier:)