Sign in to follow this  
baraboolka

Where are your brains, Trendy?

Hi, I played both in dd1 and dd2 from the start. And I want to say, based on my experience, the difficalty of M4 is very complicated. Abnormally complex, especially for solo players. I can not even pass the first level. Answer, Trendy, what is the reason for me to sit all weekend, spend my nerves and try to play your craft? I understand that this is a challenge, but the game must leave at least the slightest chance of winning. I've been your fan for many years, but now I just do not have the desire to play this absurdity.

I don´t wanna be rude here(like you), but if you can´t even do the first map, you might be doing something wrong...

@baraboolka quote:

Hi, I played both in dd1 and dd2 from the start. And I want to say, based on my experience, the difficalty of M4 is very complicated. Abnormally complex, especially for solo players. I can not even pass the first level. Answer, Trendy, what is the reason for me to sit all weekend, spend my nerves and try to play your craft? I understand that this is a challenge, but the game must leave at least the slightest chance of winning. I've been your fan for many years, but now I just do not have the desire to play this absurdity.

Thanks for the answer, I'm glad that you came and expressed your opinion. Apparently I did not quite correctly put it. Let me repeat that even beginners like you understand what I wanted to say:

1. I'm playing from the start of beta

2. I passed the previous M1-M3 solo by five stars

3. I can not pass the first map M4 for five stars, because the complexity is too high, and the conditions are picked up incorrectly.

Not because I do not have enough heroes. No, I have all the characters in triplicate (in addition to lavamansers and snake-ladies, there are four of them). I repeat, the complexity and conditions of the new M4 were not tested. I try to convey this idea to the developers. I do not demand an answer from you, I will say more, I will be only too glad if you refrain from commenting this time and will continue to play in M1

@baraboolka quote:

@baraboolka quote:

Thanks for the answer, I'm glad that you came and expressed your opinion. Apparently I did not quite correctly put it. Let me repeat that even beginners like you understand what I wanted to say:

3. I can not pass the first map M4 for five stars, because the complexity is too high, and the conditions are picked up incorrectly.

Not because I do not have enough heroes. No, I have all the characters in triplicate (in addition to lavamansers and snake-ladies, there are four of them). I repeat, the complexity and conditions of the new M4 were not tested. I try to convey this idea to the developers. I do not demand an answer from you, I will say more, I will be only too glad if you refrain from commenting this time and will continue to play in M1

I don´t know what you are smoking dude, but you keep being rude, quote yourself, and call me a beginner... You´re on a roll here, keep it up.

@baraboolka quote:

@baraboolka quote:

Try telling that to MamaTata and Dreamanime, Two of the top ten in Prove Your Mastery 4. Or Juicebags too.

@MaJean quote:

I don´t know what you are smoking dude.

Do you mind if I ignore your obviously provocative posts? You have no experience either in the game or in trolling. Thank you.

I mean, you are right that the first map is super hard.  One of each defense only, no blockades, no core damage, and very tight packs of mobs on a tiny map.  I had to try about 4-5 times with 3-4 people before we finally beat it.  I mean, I know I'm not the top of the top, but I've been able to do other challenges solo before, even 30 second build ones with one of each defense.  The very first map was just straight up hard for Mastery 4.  However, you don't have to beat it to beat the other maps, and you if you want just the hyper shards you can choose to totally skip up to 11 maps.  Having a super high mark like this to beat is all right with me.

Sometimes people compare difficulty with out taking into count is the OP talking solo or not? Are you comparing how easy it is based on solo or not? Should establish this up front so everyone that has not tried to do it solo can go try first then come back and comment.

@baraboolka quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

I had to try about 4-5 times with 3-4 people before we finally beat it.

Thanks for the answer, apparently this card can not be soloed

It can be soloed. I did, and others too I´m sure.

@MaJean quote:

@baraboolka quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

I did first map solo too.Every no blockade map is hard because of berserker orcs.Also try demon's lair solo.

@lekkin007 quote:

@MaJean quote:

Good to know!  I do pubs with mastery, so I didn't actually try it solo yet.  Any tips?

One full lane of protons. Remove Frosty protons and go rate+ crit strike(for the extra 15% chance)+ power transfer. Next lane weapon manufacturer with node increase. Last lane LA+LSA+Fissure + Obelisk(I have a totem and use it as a wall). I put a cannonball tower behind the core to take out mobs that survived. One SGT for air. 

@MaJean quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

@MaJean quote:

Good to know!  I do pubs with mastery, so I didn't actually try it solo yet.  Any tips?

One full lane of protons. Remove Frosty protons and go rate+ crit strike(for the extra 15% chance)+ power transfer. Next lane weapon manufacturer with node increase. Last lane LA+LSA+Fissure + Obelisk(I have a totem and use it as a wall). I put a cannonball tower behind the core to take out mobs that survived. One SGT for air. 

Whoa! Awesome! I'm trying that now! Thanks Goodness I bought the EV2 today.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@MaJean quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

@MaJean quote:

Whoa! Awesome! I'm trying that now! Thanks Goodness I bought the EV2 today.

I don´t remember if I had any DU left after that, let me know how it works out:)

@lekkin007 quote:

@MaJean quote:

Use 110 du proton beam to cover two right lane.use volcano and obelisk with totem and use them as blockade.I mainly use adept as dps and nuke monk to kill bosses.

There's always someone who says i can solo it so everyone can solo it  that's like saying we all should be as good as lebron James is at basketball we all don't have the skills as the few top players in DD2 so think before telling people just get better 

Solod it as well. The trick to solo is to have very uneven defenses. The trick to no blockade is to use Obelisk / Volcano. Make 1 obelisk and 1 volcano, and then sit in the third lane.

Proton can solo a lane level 5. Put all your other defenses in the 2nd lane and solo the third with hero DPS. Easy.

@playertt quote:

There's always someone who says i can solo it so everyone can solo it  that's like saying we all should be as good as lebron James is at basketball we all don't have the skills as the few top players in DD2 so think before telling people just get better 

No one said that OP should just "get better". Some of us are saying that it indeed can be done solo. That´s it.

Oh, and I commented on his "tone" which I found rude. I mean, just look at the name of his thread...

@MaJean quote:

@playertt quote:

No one said that OP should just "get better". Some of us are saying that it indeed can be done solo. That´s it.

Oh, and I commented on his "tone" which I found rude. I mean, just look at the name of his thread...

Assuming this is the person from yesterdays' stream I am not really surprised. He's the kind of guy who critizises everything but can't take criticism or advice himself. If only there was a block option on this forum.

@MaJean quote:

@baraboolka quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

If you compare that aids of an experience (first map M4) with M1-3 maps, its a lot harder to solo. Maybe there is something I am missing but jesus christ it was an annoying experience completing that map.

Though I disagree with how the OP stated his point, it is frustrating that one would make the very first map have such an awful combo of achevements, no walls, no more then 1 of each tower, no walls. I mean come on!

Sure if you do it in a group its a toddle, and maybe there is something i missed, but yeah its not comparable with M1-3 maps in my experience.

@Zimmermann quote:
@MaJean quote:

@baraboolka quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

If you compare that aids of an experience (first map M4) with M1-3 maps, its a lot harder to solo. Maybe there is something I am missing but jesus christ it was an annoying experience completing that map.

Though I disagree with how the OP stated his point, it is frustrating that one would make the very first map have such an awful combo of achevements, no walls, no more then 1 of each tower, no walls. I mean come on!

Sure if you do it in a group its a toddle, and maybe there is something i missed, but yeah its not comparable with M1-3 maps in my experience.

There is no "first map" in mastery mode.

You can choose them all from the get go.

Which I know you know. So it's weird seeing that statement from you.

If it's too hard for certain people. open the game to public. 

The game shouldn't be balanced around solo play.

As proven by SimonB, solo is faster than playing in a team.

If you are good, prepared and a bad ass Emoji_Wyvern.png

@PandynatorDD quote:

@Zimmermann quote:
@MaJean quote:

@baraboolka quote:

@lekkin007 quote:

There is no "first map" in mastery mode.

You can choose them all from the get go.

Which I know you know. So it's weird seeing that statement from you.

If it's too hard for certain people. open the game to public. 

The game shouldn't be balanced around solo play.

As proven by SimonB, solo is faster than playing in a team.

If you are good, prepared and a bad ass Emoji_Wyvern.png

yeah ofc there is no technical first map in mastery (I have even suggested others play them out of order), but one would expect some level of continuity when playing through the maps... begin with the first map which is: the one at the top of the list, the one automatically selected for you, the one that begins the campaign etc etc. 
These are the small mistakes and oversights trendy makes, which means the player gets a rather disjointed clunky experience.

Maps should have had some level of consideration, and yes I think maps should be possible on solo, in ALL CASES. unless its specifically expressed as a "group map" or a "requires minimum of 2 players" etc.
This is very different to "balancing around solo play", they can be harder on solo, but not to the point of this "first map" in M4. Its just silly, how that map took me probably almost 10 attempts (3~ where my own fault by forgetting upgrades/wrong deck heroes etc) with the second map being an AFK fest with only a bit of shooting at bosses/berserkers in later rounds and obviously a 1shot.

Anyway, my point is less about technicalities and more about player experiences, and I think its something trendy need to hear.

Mastery is more of an end game challenge, its not necessary to do.  Doing solo is very hard only 1% of the community would probably be able to do it all solo, u best teaming up with groups for it.

@zyzyzymeth quote:

@MaJean quote:

@playertt quote:

Assuming this is the person from yesterdays' stream I am not really surprised. He's the kind of guy who critizises everything but can't take criticism or advice himself. If only there was a block option on this forum.

Or why don't we fire even more barrage of criticism at him to see what his medicine taste like ;D