Seriously? Something like this needs a thread?

Though there are certain people who think Mastery is not doing it for them, and they do point out why it's not doing it for them.

But this? This is a pure statement saying that you don't like it and it's final.

Most on here  say that really like mastery but im skeptical because i don't see many playing mastery in public games / they could be replaying  it in private match but i doubt it they probably just complete it once and don't replay anymore ?

At the very least, the new hyper shards are fun.  Especially the vicious strikes.  So many towers can have ridiculous range now, and it is so fun to play with!  I personally like mastery, it gives me just about the amount of content I want to play in a week each week, it has caused me to seek out multiplayer games in game, and I've added about 10 dd2 players to my steam friendlist because of it, so there definitely people playing it.  It's also given me a reason to use and appreciate most of the defenses.  Some of the challenges are annoying, but most are just right to me.

@MaJean quote:

This is why we should have a downvote system. 

Tots agree, these types of threads seem wingy to me and don't provide any feedback or valid reason why he doesn't enjoy it. 

One thing what people seem to forget about games is that the dev team can make content that some people may enjoy or not enjoy. 

it's neigh impoissble to make content that will make everyone happy.

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@MaJean quote:

Tots agree, these types of threads seem wingy to me and don't provide any feedback or valid reason why he doesn't enjoy it. 

One thing what people seem to forget about games is that the dev team can make content that some people may enjoy or not enjoy. 

Agreed on what you said but I just have one teensy question : What if someone abuses this system?

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@MaJean quote:

Agreed on what you said but I just have one teensy question : What if someone abuses this system?

You mean people downvoting eachother out of spite or personal grudges? I think people like that would be a minority in here, so it would never become a problem. 

Such a system is not happening anytime soon anyway. There is a game to make great first. 

I was merely expressing my disdain for this non productive non sensitive thread.

i play on ps4 that maybe reason not many playing mastery / most people on ps4 public game are playing campaign or lower chaos if don't believe me check public searches i end up playing alot solo  

@playertt quote:

i play on ps4 that maybe reason not many playing mastery / most people on ps4 public game are playing campaign or lower chaos if don't believe me check public searches i end up playing alot solo  

Same pretty much on Xbox One.

@MaJean quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Chaos_Martin quote:

@MaJean quote:

You mean people downvoting eachother out of spite or personal grudges? I think people like that would be a minority in here, so it would never become a problem. 

Such a system is not happening anytime soon anyway. There is a game to make great first. 

I was merely expressing my disdain for this non productive non sensitive thread.

Yep. I do mean those kind of people. But I do see what you mean though.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:
@playertt quote:

When will stupid Sony, Microsoft and whatever other companies remove they're dam stick up their butt and finally work together for full cross platform games........

FFXI for example went cross platform a long time ago and it worked well.

@Some random guy quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:
@playertt quote:

When will stupid Sony, Microsoft and whatever other companies remove they're dam stick up their butt and finally work together for full cross platform games........

I think on the cover of DD1 for Xbox 360 it said something about cross-platform, but it never happened. It's a miracle to even find a mastery game on Xbox One.....

@playertt quote:

l believe people are just scared when it comes to partying in pubs for mastery. As some of the challenges are no repairs- no upgrades - or no hero deaths for example. They don't want a "pub" to mess up their chances.

@Some random guy quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:
@playertt quote:

Microsoft and pc and switch want cross platform. it's sony that doesn't want it