Sign in to follow this  
tallahassee007

Ogre is a cheater!!

I was playing c3 mastery forgotten ruins, which is a map that you "must build 10," "but not more than 1," and "finish in 180 seconds" challenge. Well, on wave 4 with 71 seconds left an ogre decided to go back into the spawn. So far into the spawn that I couldn't DPS him and failed the timed challenge. F you ogre! F YOU!!!

@super_slayan quote:

yeah I hate it when something so small ruins your whole match.

what like repairing a blockade in wave 5 when combat is about to end... yes repairing it simply because you like to see 100% "durability" on your blockades even if its the very end of a match.

I just clicked the X in the top right hand corner after that blunder and went and played some overwatch.

There should be an achievement where you have to write "dungeon defenders 2 requires skill" in each build phase, if you forget it once, it auto uninstalls your game and downloads some ransomware with the simple demand of uploading a video of yourself being kicked square in the nuts.

@Zimmermann quote:

@super_slayan quote:

yeah I hate it when something so small ruins your whole match.

what like repairing a blockade in wave 5 when combat is about to end... yes repairing it simply because you like to see 100% "durability" on your blockades even if its the very end of a match.

I just clicked the X in the top right hand corner after that blunder and went and played some overwatch.

There should be an achievement where you have to write "dungeon defenders 2 requires skill" in each build phase, if you forget it once, it auto uninstalls your game and downloads some ransomware with the simple demand of uploading a video of yourself being kicked square in the nuts.

I was actually on route for top 10 on mastery 3,  when I got to ramparts siege to wave 5 and accidently repaired a tree that lost like 30k health which wouldve not been a problem at all. The moment I reparied it I Alt+f4'ed and went to dinner and completed it 4 hours later because I was frustrated.

@tallahassee007 quote:

Tallahassee talking about their tale of terror.

We're looking into spawn issues like this currently. Some players have experienced it with Malthius as well, and having that timer count down end and you fail because of this is very frustrating (I've experienced it, was no bueno).

@Zimmermann quote:

Maybe it is an achievement already, but the wording is a little different Emoji_GobHuntress.png