Sign in to follow this  
mKirsbak

70-90% Full bags - Due to shards !

Im allways 70-90% Full bags - Due to shards !

Has Trendy mentioned naything about moving the shards into a specific sub menu/bag for shards only? Its really a pain with this many shards.....

Pick up random gear and slot your shards into them. Its a pain in the arse but it will save you a whole bunch of space. Get more character slots and put your gear with shards into the hero and you can potentially have limitless space for storage. Its really annoying but atleast you don't have to buy bags :P

Method: Another way that works for me is to have 5 pages full with shards (i have all 8 bags)

On page 4 i have on Top= Pets + Pet items + on Bottom Campain shards

On page 5 i have on Top= C1 shards + on Bottom C2 shards

On page 6 i have on Top= C3 shards + on Bottom C5 shards 

On page 7 i have on Top= C6 shards + on Bottom C7 shards 

On page 8 i have on Top= C4 shards 

Explanation: That gives me 3 empty pages ... page 3 has some Gear and Relics for my last Character to buy ... so after 2 maps i ghet the mesage with 70 % full bags and after 4 maps i ghet the 90 % mesage. My tactic is to press the Y key after every maps so i rarely ghet the 70 % bags mesage. (True, my method takes constant maintainance). I repeat what i said in the beggining, 5 FULL bags, leave maximum 3 slots free.

Self review: I don't actualy need all those shards, so i could just sell them, but from time to time i like to improvize and try a new combination (but it usualy fails horribly an i just come back to Power Transfer + Deadly Strike + something) 

i opened a thread regarding shard a little while ago and trendy are looking into sorting shards out inventory, 

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/148492/make-shards-organising-simpler