Sign in to follow this  
Heyitsme

[WTA] ult++ 999 tower weap

Hello I'd like to auction my tower monk weapon  : 

https://imgur.com/VgqVbfs

The item have been checked by Plane.

No standard price but please make some serious offer for such a good item. 

Deadline : 4th november 2017

Football2001 : 8 CV

@Heyitsme quote:

@rcox quote:

Could you post the check?

I did it in private message. This is her anwser : "Your weapon passes IC, it looks possible"

You Should Proof it with a Picture or something. Probably for every auction you do in the future. Best of luck with selling that crescent =) Also is there a buyout price?

@Heyitsme quote:

@rcox quote:

I did it in private message. This is her anwser : "Your weapon passes IC, it looks possible"

lol yeah not really how that works. Especially with only 7 posts on account. Fishy

@rcox quote:

@Heyitsme quote:

@rcox quote:

lol yeah not really how that works. Especially with only 7 posts on account. Fishy

My real account has more post but I don't why I can't log again. But anyway you ask her if you don't believe me or just add me on steam and I'll show you the screen of her anwser.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061908542/

Are you willing to tell the stats? i might be interested but i really need to know if its -50 or -400.

Just tel me -150 to -200 or something.

@Heyitsme quote:

@rcox quote:

@Heyitsme quote:

@rcox quote:

My real account has more post but I don't why I can't log again. But anyway you ask her if you don't believe me or just add me on steam and I'll show you the screen of her anwser.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061908542/

Adding you? how's that going to solve anything it's impossible to send pictures over steam just post a picture on here you managed to do it with your items it solves so much complication

@Heyitsme quote:

Thanks but should've blocked out the last digits like you did earlier but shouldn't worry hopefully nobody will dupe it. Now for an offer...

Gonna start off with 2 CV

Wait a sec theres no end date

@football2001 quote:

@Heyitsme quote:

https://imgur.com/qYMCIEV

Thanks but should've blocked out the last digits like you did earlier but shouldn't worry hopefully nobody will dupe it. Now for an offer...

Why would I block the stats on private message especially if it's to check the item ? x)

@Heyitsme quote:

@football2001 quote:

@Heyitsme quote:

https://imgur.com/qYMCIEV

Why would I block the stats on private message especially if it's to check the item ? x)

thats not what i meant lol should've blocked them when you put them on here

Just delete the photo by going to that link again.
Remove the link as well, although someone has quoted it and it will exist in their quote so ask them to specifically remove it as well.
And use this as IC proof:
tm6QF7t.png

@football2001 quote:

@Heyitsme quote:

Edited : 4th november.

I mean it is a decent crescent, but the fact that it has neg rate/range (esp range) discourages me from bidding. :\

Yes I understand, that is why I'm selling it because I can use the lastest event item now (the monk weap). I think the rate for a monk is crucial. However if you have good armors you can fill the negativ stats.

It can also be used for a boost monk.