russman

Event Items - With details

Pretty swell! When you google dungeon defenders event items, this thread is the top link. I'd love to update it with more recent event items (or even some of the older ones I don't have yet). 

Send me a message on the forums or on steam if you have one or more of the items I'm missing and you want to help me out. 

Thanks....

Thanks to some wonderful donors, I'm starting through the 2018 events.  The first event of 2018 has pictures posted now.

OK, biggest update in a long time.  I added the text for all the missing events.  I also added 26 new item pictures related to these events/items:

- Arm Guard Series 1

- Polybius

- Returnia Shards 

- Legend of Selda

- Toxic Empire

- Jason Voorhees Mask

- Celebration Hat

Finally got the last of the screenshots into this thread.  Added screenshots for the following 12 event items:

Lava Dancer Mask, Face of RNG, Speed Freak Feather, aMAZEing Vision, Something Blue, Vile Lord's Clutch, Blu, Dragon of the North, Groovy Mask, Fearsome Trainer Mask, Dwarven Miners Mask and Lava cuffs.

Posted (edited)

Whew.  Looks like my thread survived the forums move.  :)

Just have to fix all the broken links to event threads.

Edited by russman

Looks like I’m almost 2 years late, but I’m glad this thread wasn’t killed.. I once bid on a kraken’s good eye, only to sell it for 5 cv less a couple days later because of the stat sink. I can understand the comments made in 2017, but this is very nice to look back in helping consider which events people might want to work toward trading for.  Thanks for this effort. 

Posted (edited)

Hmm, are the item stat pictures loading for other people? Or is it just me that they're not loading? =(

(EDIT: as of 04/01/19, the images are now showing again!)

Edited by g_cracka88

I think it would also be helpful to add the level at which the items can be quipped, so you have a refference on how useful they will be, such as the Death Wish could be increadibly useful, but it requires level 100 to use, and by that time you probably have something better anyway, and cinnimon looks a bit crap stats wise, but it can be used at level 70, meaning it can be a helpful boost in stats to a low level player!

Added the items for the Forbidden Oasis event and the Update 6 beta testing giveaway.