russman

Event Items - With details

This post contains a list of events and the event items that are the rewards.  Unlike previous threads by Articuno and KG4Q, this thread has the event item stats along with a description of each item.

Many thanks go out to ThePoet424JayTac and Thaleskpl for access to items for pictures and testing.

Thanks to DDAceBlack MambaPjtorJayTac and Atherial for help with information I used in the event item descriptions and details on how the event items were handed out.

Also, credit to Articuno for the original thread and KG4Q for the updated thread.  They helped me a lot to see which event items went with which events and also to find the old event threads/sign up sheets.

Events from today through 2018....

Event: A Dragon From The Past (February 22-24, 2019)     Link to event thread

This event was a rerun of an old map used for the Event: One Year Anniversary of Trendy Sponsored Events (January 10 - 14, 2013).  Each participant was awarded two event items.

Waterfall: This is a great DPS weapon for a Jester built for upgrading.  It has a whopping 909 points in casting and it does nice DPS as well.  This weapon does around 3-4 million DPS (depending on how good my clicking was) on my 6.9K Jester in Nightmare with no boosts. This is just a little worse than my 54K Classic which does 4-4.4 million DPS with the exact same Jester stats.  The Waterfall is based on the Elder Staff which is obtained on the Temple of Water map.

dLM32Cr.jpg

Mask of the Legends: A very nice tower face accessory.  This item is actually pictured from the back because the glow made a picture from the front too washed out.

sjfCeI5.jpg

Event: alpha BETA gamma (January 26-27, 2019)     Link to event thread

This event was a bit different from normal events.  This event was to help beta test the two new maps in the CDT Update 5 (v 8.5) release right before the update was released.  There were two pet rewards, one tied to each map that a person tested.  Alpha was awarded for testing Flames of Rebirth and Gamma was awarded for testing Emerald City.

Alpha: This pet is based on the Rainbow Unicorn.  It shoots piercing projectiles.  It did a little over 4M DPS on my 2.8K monk on nightmare with no boosts on.  That is about the same as a 22K seahorse or a 25K mega chicken.  This pet is equivalent in damage to the Gamma pet but Alpha does generic damage and has a piercing attack.

EWDZNwV.jpg

Gamma: This pet is based on the Shroomite.   It did a little over 4M DPS on my 2.8K monk on nightmare with no boosts on. That is about the same as a 22K seahorse or a 25K mega chicken. This pet is equivalent in damage to the Alpha pet but Gamma does poison damage and its attacks temporarily slows down enemies.

zfyAdSA.jpg

Event: Forbidden Oasis (September 7-9, 2018)     Link to event thread

Two event items were given out to all participants.  A third item, Marid, was given to those who beat the Genie King.

Maelstrom:  TODO: Description needed

gsyyabx.jpg

Ocean: A very nice DPS face accessory.

KnsSOro.jpg

Marid: TODO: Description needed

L7m9w7B.jpg

Event: Lunar League (April 20-22, 2018)     Link to event thread

Every participant received a Spearmint as well as their choice of either the Crimson or the Sapphire.

Spearmint: TODO: Description needed

KMHBD2t.jpg

Crimson: TODO: Description needed

cCOfYSp.jpg

Sapphire: TODO: Description needed

WCh0UxS.jpg

Event: Wandering Heart (February 16-18, 2018)     Link to event thread

1 Event item was given out to each participant.

Eternity: TODO: Description needed.

xot7b9s.jpg

Event: Presents for the Good Little Girls and Boys (January 19-21, 2018)     Link to event thread

2 Event items were given out to all participants.  Everyone received bracers and their choice of one of the two pets.  The two pets were designed by Thaleskpl: Contest - Design the Next Event Item

From Thaleskpl: "Both of my guardians were made for the Christmas contest, that's why their design and descriptions are themed that way. I made them thinking 'this is the only way event guardians can be added to the game', since they can break the game really easily with more towers (I tried to get 8 in, thinking 10 was too many but then it was nerfed to 6). The contest was really close between me and Herr Jeol with the Celebracers, with jyu's item being a close third. In the end, by surprise, we got both items as the reward in ranked, with only one guardian being given away with the bracers."

Celebracers: TODO: Descriptioin needed

ZcaZiqS.jpg

Cinnamon: TODO: Descriptioin needed

hktBfCP.jpg

Ginger: TODO: Descriptioin needed

jtJYPom.jpg

Edited by russman

Events from 2014 through 2017....

Event: The Great Turkey Defense (December 1 - 3, 2017)     Link to event thread

2 Event items were given out to all participants.

Golden Roost: A nice DPS weapon that also has good tower stats.  This gun did 2.5M DPS on my 6.3K Jester which is about the same as my 110K Blaster Rifle.  The Golden Roost shoots quite far and has a large splash damage radius.

NLu2Hu2.jpg

War Bonnet: An awesome DPS head accessory.  It looks really cool and has really nice stats.

fuZBilR.jpg

Event: Hallloween Rush (October 27 - 29, 2017)     Link to event thread

3 Event Items were possible to achieve but one item was rewarded after completing waves 13, 15 and 17.

Earned after wave 13: The Devil's Poolskimmer:  TODO: Description needed

Du5rLsC.jpg

Earned after wave 15: Iratxo:  TODO: Description needed

qDiriRx.jpg

Earned after wave 17: Mask of the Pumpkin King:  TODO: Description needed

OAHMxtT.jpg

Event: Forest Blitz (August 25 - 27, 2017)     Link to event thread

2 Event Items were handed out to each participant.

Queen Georgia: A really nice fairy.  Better than any Supreme fairy you can farm.  Heals XXXX hero health every YYYY seconds (TODO: Get some real numbers here).  This item was designed by our very own Pjtor (you can see his original proposal here: Event Item Design Contest).  

Item background from Pjtor: "I collect fairies, have my tavern floor full of them. Queen Georgia is yellow because it's the rarest color in my collection. (in general it's very unlikely to have a "pure" yellow cloth on a fairy) It's named Georgia because all my characters are named Georgia (even the boys). It's Queen because I call my biggest fairy Queen (originally I designed it to be bigger, Plane shrunk it) And all stats are as round as possible due to my habit of rounding everything. It's a supreme because it's intended to be worse than Ultimate fairies (they are rare enough and I'm not into OP event items)."

96CiiIG.jpg

Gaia's Last Gift: TODO: Description needed

Tw1KnIq.jpg

Event: Crystal Race (June 2 - 4, 2017)     Link to event thread

1 Event Item was handed out to each participant.

YGK's Extended Meat Carver: This super tiny sword is based on the Enternian Greatsword but instead of melee damage, this sword is designed as a ranged sword. It shoots 6 projectiles with a tight grouping of 4 in the middle and then one projectile on each side. In my damage testing using my 5.5K Squire on Nightmare, the YGK did a little more damage than my 68K Obsidian Gladius.

on2AxOQ.jpg

Event: The Rising Fire (March 24 - 26, 2017)     Link to event thread

Ball Blaster: A DPS ranged monk weapon. Testing it on my DPS monk, it didn't come close to doing the same damage as a 26K sparus. From Atherial: "The ball blaster is so strong due to the projectiles gathering an absurd amount of mana when used with a genie for a hero or tower booster. Due to this it is a best in slot for those kinds of characters"

MWqwTtX.jpg

Ploutonion: Very nice DPS shield for a Squire or Countess. You could get a random drop that would beat it on one or two stats, but you wouldn't find one that beats it on all of the DPS stats like this event item does.

w4QHRFS.jpg

Event: The Attack of the Mad Turkeys (December 2 - 4, 2016)     Link to event thread

Death Wish: A very nice Ranger/Huntress DPS gun.  It does quite a bit of damage but the range is quite short.  On my 5K damage Ranger, it did around 4.3M DPS on Nightmare.  It easily beat out my 110K Blaster Rifle which did around 3.2M DPS.

This item was designed by our very own Black Mamba (you can see his original proposal here: Event Item Design Contest).  It is based off of the Shaitan of a Thousand Winds weapon.

n3dyYsL.jpg

Bean's Leftovers:  A nice mask accessory for DPS characters.  You can farm ones that are better but it will take a while.

znOBWdp.jpg

Event: Halloween Invasion 2016 (October 28 - 30, 2016)     Link to event thread

5 Event Items were designed for this event.  Two witch hats (Black Satin Peak and Azure Peak), two propeller cats (bLACK mAGICK and Salem) and one skeleton on a treadmill pet (Mr. Skelly).  All participants got to pick one of the witch hats and one of the propeller cats.  Only those that beat the event were rewarded the Mr. Skelly.

Black Satin Peak:  TODO: Description needed

cZgAhWD.jpg

Azure Peak:  TODO: Description needed

BGExaA1.jpg

bLACK mAGICK:  TODO: Description needed

bq9OVzn.jpg

Salem:  TODO: Description needed

iWbJj4S.jpg

Mr. Skelly:  TODO: Description needed

7sPNzKj.jpg

Event: Dark Elf Hunting (April 22 - 24, 2016)     Link to event thread

Vortex Hammer: A very nice squire tower weapon.  An Ult++ weapon drop could beat the 800 damage number but it most likely won't beat the tower rate, health and range as well.

pKz3m30.jpg

Vortex Shield: A very nice squire tower shield.  Supreme capping in the two most important stats.  I don't believe a random drop would ever beat this.

F9pAtyu.jpg

Event: Depths and Bubbles (February 12 - 14, 2016)     Link to event thread

The Cavalry: Top of the line DPS pet.  It is comparable to a high end Mega Chicken pet (36K+ damage Mega Chicken).

LOOdQLA.jpg

Event: First New Patch Event (December 11 - 13, 2015)     Link to event thread

New Patch Celebration: Top of the line, quad capping hat accessory that is good either a DPS or Tower character.  An ultimate accessory would have the chance to be better on one stat, but you won't find one that would come close to this in total stats.

ijqB0pU.jpg

Event: Final Trendy-sponsored PC Community Event (February 15 - 18, 2014)     Link to event thread

Each participant selected one of the four possible Event Items: Greater Magicite of Wind, Glacier's Demise, Admiral Djinn or Aladdin's Wish.  (TODO: confirm this was how it actually worked)

Greater Magicite of Wind: Top of the line, quad capping Tower diamond pet.  You'll never farm a better diamond.  An Ult++ pet could beat it on one stat but it would never come close to beating the combined total of 3,200 tower stats.

BMOuyeY.jpg

Glacier's Demise: TODO: Description needed

09kl7x3.jpg

Admiral Djinn: TODO: Description needed

Is2wM3Y.jpg

Aladdin's Wish: TODO: Description needed

0WlqYjG.jpg

Edited by russman

This post contains the events that happened in 2013 and earlier.

Event: Happy Halloween (November 2 - 7, 2013)     Link to event thread

There were 5 event items.  Each participant received the Mana Master and their choice of one of the four weapons.

Mana Master: A genie that rewards 550 mana each "cycle".  For details on genies and genie swirling see Mang's Guide as well as Black Mambo's Lupine Bow Guide.

kmJQjOj.jpg

Howling Werewolf: A decent DPS gun with great stats.  It does 1.5M DPS on my 6.2K Jester compared to my 110K Blaster Rifle which does 2.5M DPS.

rWY9uEP.jpg

Staff of the Pumpkin King: A very nice Apprentice tower weapon.

tQXfjAt.jpg

Boneyard Blade: A very nice Squire tower weapon.

QttxSbW.jpg

Vamp's Delight: A nice DPS Monk weapon.

wPbVlta.jpg

2nd Birthday Bash (October 19 - 22, 2013)     Link to event thread

1 Event Item was given away to each participant.

Celebration: Best in class DPS or Tower hat accessory.

K5Zh9QP.jpg

Time to Revisit out Roots Part 1 (October 12 - 15, 2013)     Link to event thread

1 Event Item was given away to each participant.

Amor: Based on the Goblin Cupid, this pet shoots piercing projectiles that heal allies and damage enemies.  I tested it on my 2.8K Monk and it did 1.4M DPS compared to a 35K Mega Chicken which did 4M DPS ranged.

TNJ5oIh.jpg

Event: It's Raining Everything (September 28 - October 1, 2013)     Link to event thread

1 Event Item was given away to each participant.

The Rainmaker: The top DPS weapon in the game.  It is based off of the Undying Rod from the Moraggo Desert Town map.  This weapon does around 7-8 million DPS (depending on how good my clicking was) on my 6.9K  Jester in Nightmare with no boosts.

MhlDHps.jpg

Revenge of the Turkeys (September 21 - 24, 2013)     Link to event thread

1 Event Item was given away to each participant.

Rockshatter: A decent DPS weapon with crazy good stats.  It is based off of the Pawn Shot.  It does 830K DPS on my 6.9K Jester compared with a 2.5M DPS with my 110K Blaster Rifle on my 6.2K Jester (same jester but those Rockshatter hero damage stats are hard to compete with!)  The projectile speed is crazy high (same as the Ball Blaster) which causes the projectiles to careen crazily all over the place.  From Atherial: "Rockshatter is incredibly powerful due to it's ability to cheese mechanics with the projectile speed. It is capable of shooting the DST's on poly and the dragon on boss rush maps without shooting him down first".

ec78uyI.jpg

Endless Boss Rush (September 7 - 10, 2013)     Link to event thread

2 Event Items were given away to each participant.

Care Bear: This pet is based on the Hamster.  I tested it on my 2.8K Monk and it did 430K DPS compared to a 35K Mega Chicken which did 4M DPS ranged.

giPOP8J.jpg

Cursed Brownie: This pet is based on the Pet Rock.  It slows you down and kills your stats to boot!  What's not to like?

ynac47V.jpg

Lava Bowl: Black Temple Run (August 3 - 6, 2013)     Link to event thread

Lava cuffs: TODO: Description needed.

1ZhFODS.jpg

Return to the Mine (July 6 - 9, 2013)     Link to event thread

Dwarven Miners Mask: TODO: Description needed.

npTcBAN.jpg

The Incredible Pet Race (June 22 - 25, 2013)     Link to event thread

Fearsome Trainer Mask: TODO: Description needed.

ABabY04.jpg

Etherian Disco Fever (June 15 - 18, 2013)     Link to event thread

Groovy Mask: TODO: Description needed.

zvwadGh.jpg

Dragon of the North (June 8 - 11, 2013)     Link to event thread

Dragon of the North: TODO: Description needed.

sM26Ue7.jpg

Blu: TODO: Description needed.

EzuRaru.jpg

Lord Vile's Arena (June 1 - 4, 2013)     Link to event thread

Vile Lord's Clutch: TODO: Description needed.

XwUZ33g.jpg

Princess Quest (May 25 - 28, 2013)     Link to event thread

Something Blue: TODO: Description needed.

EgVXZ2Z.jpg

A-maze-ing Maze (May 18 - 21, 2013)     Link to event thread

aMAZEing Vision: TODO: Description needed.

OGBgrvC.jpg

Catch Me If You Can (May 11 - 14, 2013)     Link to event thread

Speed Freak Feather: TODO: Description needed.

VfqYZa7.jpg

The RNG Game (May 4 - 7, 2013)     Link to event thread

Face of RNG: TODO: Description needed.

IfQKM7E.jpg

Volcanic Reruption (April 20-23, 2013)     Link to event thread

Lava Dancer Mask: TODO: Description needed.

S0t9Wv9.jpg

Returnia Shards - Return to Crystaline Dimension (April 13 - 16, 2013)     Link to event thread

Old One's Stache: TODO: Description needed.

GCTzwe5.jpg

Returnia Shards - Return to Sky City (March 16 - 19, 2013)     Link to event thread

Battlecruiser Debris Mask: TODO: Description needed.

Q0xsjjQ.jpg

Returnia Shards - Return to Aquanos (March 9 - 12, 2013)     Link to event thread

Kraken's Good Eye: TODO: Description needed.

Q6hMOn3.jpg

Returnia Shards - Return to Moraggo Desert Town (March 2 - 5, 2013)     Link to event thread

Genie King's Prized Jewel: TODO: Description needed.

AeVimos.jpg

Returnia Shards - Return to Mistymire Forest (February 23 - 26, 2013)     Link to event thread

Carapace of the Queen: TODO: Description needed.

0cDnkww.jpg

Realm of POLYBIUS Part 2 (POLYBIUS Series #4) (January 25 - 27, 2013)     Link to event thread

Odin's Mask (5/6): TODO: Description needed.

MLspWlk.jpg

Terra's Magicite Brooch (4/6): TODO: Description needed.

KrbKWsX.jpg

One Year Anniversary of Trendy Sponsored Events (January 10 - 14, 2013)     Link to event thread

You had to pick only one of the arm guards.  You also got the Captain Dredd pet but it was ONLY given on Open.

Arm Guard of Deforestation: TODO: Description needed.

7pfz7rh.jpg

Arm Guard of Radiation: TODO: Description needed.

JfVjtWi.jpg

Arm Guard of Toxic Waste: TODO: Description needed.

1axaQ3P.jpg

Arm Guard of Smog: TODO: Description needed.

vjzLrRb.jpg

Arm Guard of Hate: TODO: Description needed.

JMyCxOZ.jpg

Captain Dredd (OPEN ONLY): TODO: Description needed.

TODO: Pic needed.

Realm of POLYBIUS Part 1 (POLYBIUS Series #3) (January 4 - 6, 2013)     Link to event thread

Bling! Bling! Bracers (3/6): TODO: Description needed.

omXutpl.jpg

Events from 2012...

Port of POLYBIUS (POLYBIUS Series #2) (December 14 - 16, 2012)     Link to event thread

Captain Djinn's Hat (2/6): TODO: Description needed.

G46GojF.jpg

Rainbow of POLYBIUS (POLYBIUS Series #1) (December 7 - 9, 2012)     Link to event thread

Shield of MIrrors (1/6): TODO: Description needed.

H0uUp01.jpg

Halloween Hallows (November 2 - 4, 2012)     Link to event thread

Jason Vorhees Mask: TODO: Description needed.

GQkI5IP.jpg

Legend of Selda Event #5 (October 26 - 28, 2012)     Link to event thread

Pegasus Boots: TODO: Description needed.

DP2w9FN.jpg

One Year Anniversary Event (October 19 - 25, 2012)     Link to event thread

Stieglitz: A pet that had great stats for the time.  I tested it on my 3K monk and it did around 70K damage on Nightmare with no boost.  It comes with 250 upgrade levels and fully upgraded it does around 330K damage on Nightmare with no boost.  But you could have also used it as a builder pet and put those upgrades into tower damage.

749JcER.jpg

Legend of Selda Event #4 (October 12 - 14, 2012)     Link to event thread

Magora's Mask: TODO: Description needed.

oCa8Up2.jpg

Legend of Selda Event #3 (October 5 - 7, 2012)     Link to event thread

Power Gauntlets: TODO: Description needed.

OasuPH4.jpg

Legend of Selda Event #2 (September 28 - 30, 2012)     Link to event thread

Rock's Feather: TODO: Description needed.

yxkiQq9.jpg

Legend of Selda Event #1 (September 21 - 23, 2012)     Link to event thread

Minish Hat: TODO: Description needed.

uFGOYmp.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Events:     Link to event thread     Signup thread

This was a series of 6 events.  Each will be show separately.

Toxic Empire Saga Event #6 (July 27 - 29, 2012)

Captain Isom: TODO: Description needed.

0FqhlPk.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Event #5 (July 17, 2012)

Arm Guard of Love: TODO: Description needed.

EIU0h4K.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Event #4 (July 12, 2012)

Arm Guard of Lightning: TODO: Description needed.

s6Owvz5.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Event #3 (July 9, 2012)

Arm Guard of Poison: A very valuable item because of it's age, not its stats.  It comes with 25 upgrades you can apply as you see fit.

cfvPBTQ.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Event #2 (June 26, 2012)

Arm Guard of Fire: TODO: Description needed.

QZTAdQs.jpg

Toxic Empire Saga Event #1 (June 19, 2012)

Arm Guard of Earth: A very valuable item because of it's age, not its stats.  It comes with 25 upgrades you can apply as you see fit.

OqqEFTZ.jpg

It's actually very nice, but I think the reason people tend not to do "with details" type posts like this is that hackers use them as references to create dupes (hacked copies of items).  I wouldn't post a thread like this personally.

@Plane quote:

It's actually very nice, but I think the reason people tend not to do "with details" type posts like this is that hackers use them as references to create dupes (hacked copies of items).  I wouldn't post a thread like this personally.

What we could do is make a stat picture without destription, raised by and item level?

@Plane quote:

What do you think of Supahmo's post in this thread:

https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/148643/event-items-how-much-should-be-public?page=2

I think that's wishful thinking. 

I deal with people who have hacked items on just about a daily basis, and in my experience people definitely dupe stuff off screen shots like these, and new players definitely buy them without knowing any better.  A lot of the time they're kids who get fooled because the hacker tells them it's "traced" and they don't really know what that means, so they just hear that and think the items are legit.  Or they tell any one of a number of other lies.  And like Supahmo says, the dupes are often wrong in some small detail, but they can be convincing long enough to fool some poor new player who wastes all their currency buying them.

For a lot of the more common event items, it doesn't make much difference since it's easy to find them anyway.  But if you were to post every event item here, I can guarantee you we'd see an uptick in dupes of those older and rarer items in pubs, and I'd deal with even more players who were unhappy they got scammed.

Anyway, that's just my opinion as a player.  I can't stop you from making this thread, of course, and it is really quite nice visually.  I think the descriptions could use just a little work, so if you keep it up maybe you can get some collaboration on those from like-minded community members.

Damn just stop it, just looking at those phat stats makes me sad that the best gear in the game was simply given away for simply participating and it's no longer available for the rest of us. 

And yeah I can put a ton of hours and effort into the game in order to farm 88 coals in NMHC and get one Diamond or just participate for an hour and get a Greater Magicite of Wind which is better than any Diamond you could farm... 

@Demarki quote:

Damn just stop it, just looking at those phat stats makes me sad that the best gear in the game was simply given away for simply participating and it's no longer available for the rest of us. 

And yeah I can put a ton of hours and effort into the game in order to farm 88 coals in NMHC and get one Diamond or just participate for an hour and get a Greater Magicite of Wind which is better than any Diamond you could farm... 

Interesting point.  I'm starting the list with the event items I personally have and those tend to be the ones with nice stats.  But hopefully with other peoples help, I'll get through most of the event items.  You'll find that many of the older event items have terrible stats (by today's standards at least).

Also, once you get to end game stats, the small increase an event item might bring you over a self farmed one (let's say 200-300) have VERY little impact on your tower/hero damage numbers.  

They are still made available through contests and giveaways so you do still have chances to get them. However if you are trying to already farm ult+ gear, you would see very little difference in game play between what you can farm and these event items. The stats are just more for looks or bragging rights at that point. Also the greater magicite was thought at the time to be one of the last event items created so they went all out on it. 

As for this thread I would advise against it personally or at least against posting the description and forge by info. It just makes it easier to dupe as Plane mentioned. Traces are easier to make up than to make a perfect dupe without all the info being readily available. Also there are many people who don't care about traces and would just be happy to have untraced events if they look legit. 

It is hard to find a balance for sure. 

I am going to throw my opinion in here on a few of the issues brought up with the creation of this thread. I can contest to how many event items are seen with a messed up description or a messed up forged by. It is one of the easiest ways to spot a fake event item also as acen said traces can be made up pretty easy now that we have the signup threads all neatly organised. I think that giving information to players about the event items is a good thing but to much information can be abused. 

I also want to bring up another thing that i have been thinking about lately when lurking the forums. Events are a fun thing that players can participate in and have a good time running a unique, fun, or challenging map. The items rewarded were more of a memory sake item / a fun little addition. Personally i am on the side of having event items more for looks and sentimental sake then for useful stat lines. Though i know i am in the massive minority just my opinion on them. 

Now for stat progression and stats on event items being over-tuned. Below i am going to list all of the event items that from my experience are impossible to beat with drops that are farm-able.

• NPC / Celeb
  • Vortex Shield
  • Rock-Shatter
  • Rainmaker (for all intensive purposes)
  • Ball Blaster
  • bLACK mAGIK

About the magi if you don't care about move speed you can use a ember rock which can roll near equal stats. Also treadmills on treadmills have a higher move speed bonus than magi's. Honestly i think that rock-shatter is the best event item power wise ever made. not counting those celeb hats. 

Now for my opinion on this thread, personally i am not for it for many of the reasons that are listed above. There is no need to repeat them all and make this post longer than it is.

Have a nice day

Atherial

• Like 1

I'd have to agree with the above in that posting the full details of the event items isn't the greatest idea. There was (still is) a pinned thread that Articuno put together very nicely but unfortunately most all of the picture links are dead on it. To me, that kind of thread is a great Idea, since I think event items hold more of an aesthetic appeal more than anything really. Yes there are a couple events that are incomparable to farmable items, but like Acen has mentioned it's a small advantage overall statwise.

Also I don't think it's a good point to argue that it's unfair how the best items are unavailable to the rest who didn't participate. It is still possible to trade them and win through giveaways that people put together all the time. It's silly to complain how you can't get an item for an event that happened 5 years ago...most games I've played have had even/time exclusive items and DD isn't any different.

TL;DR: I'm all for updating a list of what the events look like, such as what Articuno did. But I think it's a little silly to post the details of them all.

Happy defending

@djrandyran quote:

I'd have to agree with the above in that posting the full details of the event items isn't the greatest idea. There was (still is) a pinned thread that Articuno put together very nicely but unfortunately most all of the picture links are dead on it. 

kg4q took time to fix it: https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/139077/ and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759627180
Why is that old thread still pinned I've got no idea about. Its literally filled with broken links and dead images. I guess just holds sentimental value for being quite old, serves no real purpose though when a similar but better thread is already pinned! :-D

I think Russman is just salty becasue couple of people didn't show him the stats of the recent event items citing concerns that publicly posting pictures will results in duping. So this is kind of a "revenge thread" or like a "well eff you then" sort of thread. Its pretty hilarious though! :-D

DDAce/Plane/Atherial/DJ.

I blocked out some of the info.  Although i think the "Raised/forged by" and description are part of the fun of the event items, I'm fine hiding them due to your arguments against showing them.

All,

I added the Rising Fire event items.  I could certainly use any insight you might have to add to the descriptions of the event items.  You can search the page for "TODO".  That's my indicator where I need additional info.  Also, looking for lots more event items.  If you can, send me screenshots via PM I would appreciate it.  I can do the work to combine the item and stat pics in the format I've been using and block out what needs to be blocked out etc.  Even easier perhaps, would be to meet up on Open and you could drop the items on my floor.  Sounds weird I know, but i couldn't think of anything that could go wrong since it's on Open.

@russman quote:

More details are up....

I think the way you have it now is perfect. Little bit of info, if its usable or not.

I can send you some pictures of items, will do later

I have put a couple hundred hours into the game and I have NEVER found anything close to most items posted here. That gives me great motivation to keep playing knowing that eventually(maybe after another 200+ hours) I might find an item close to that powerlevel. :)

Added the latest event, The Great Turkey Defense as well as a couple comments from Atherial regarding the Rockshatter and the Ball Blaster.

Started adding the events from 2012.  Added 3 pic from 2012.  Still need lots of event items if you have them and want to help out.