Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Mastery II: Prove Your Mastery Winners, Schedule, and Info

Greetings Defenders,

Mastery II: Prove Your Mastery has produced a new set of rankings. Today Mastery III will start at 9:00 AM EDT, a change made based on your feedback. We're stoked to see how this change affects competition, and are eagerly watching all of you race!  Here's another look at the schedule, with all start times being 9:00 AM EDT:

• Mastery I:     October 11th  (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery II:    October 18th (COMPLETE!)

• Mastery III:   October 28th (Started)

• Mastery IV:   November 4th

• Mastery V:    November 11th

• Mastery VI:   November 18th

• Mastery VII:  November 25th

Here are the Top 10 spots for each platform:

Steam

igIMKTa.png

PlayStation 4

xSC3UTV.png

Xbox One

1gB8fJc.png

We also received some inquiry as to what the scaling of Ascension levels was for each tier of Mastery. Right now we're ready to show what the first four tiers are, and will be releasing the rest of the scaling with each Mastery release. They are:

Mastery I-IV: 0 Ascension Levels

Mastery V:  ???

Mastery VI:  ??? 

Mastery VII: ???

The later Mastery tiers will require ascension investment, but to help produce a challenge within the first four, none is needed to complete those tiers. We'll have more Mastery V-VII's Ascension information as they unlock, so be on the look out!

For more information on Mastery and the Prove Your Mastery progression event, click here.

We wish you the greatest of luck in taking down Mastery III, we'll be watching!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team 

I personally enjoy not having masteries active as it removes the need to have a hero specialized for each defense we use, which is idea for the experimentation of masteries.  We often use defense combos that wouldn't make sense anywhere else, such as using 5 different barricades for 10 unique defenses.

@Lawlta quote:

I actually gave up untill I realized I might have a shot still!! Did I make it after you "group the groups"? squire_small.png

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

I actually gave up untill I realized I might have a shot still!! Did I make it after you "group the groups"? squire_small.png

Looking at the board, if I've read it right then yes you'll be 9th place.

@Argick quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

It would be sooo nice to have something to show for, when barricading myself in "my office" and being selfish for most of the day:) If what looks like groups are really groups, then yes:)

@MaJean quote:

You did good! Did you solo?

@Argick quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

It would be sooo nice to have something to show for, when barricading myself in "my office" and being selfish for most of the day:) If what looks like groups are really groups, then yes:)

@Naythen quote:

@MaJean quote:

You did good! Did you solo?

@Argick quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

Thank you:) Yes, I did it solo. Ahhh some maps though... the pain of something scratching your core, in the last wave. It felt so horrible knowing, you just wasted a good 20 mins, every time that happened. Oh man, I´m glad it´s over, for now...

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

You're 9th :)

@Lawlta quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Thank you Chief!!! You just made my day!squire_small.png

@Lawlta quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

when do awards for the top 10 go out?

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Lawlta quote:

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Thank you Chief!!! You just made my day!squire_small.png

Congrats, you finally made it! 

@Lawlta quote:

After Mastery VII ends, we'll announce specifically when as the time approaches.

awesome thanks, and just to confirm I made spot 10 this week on ps4? looks like it but with groups numbers being off a bit hard to read

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

@Lawlta quote:

After Mastery VII ends, we'll announce specifically when as the time approaches.

awesome thanks, and just to confirm I made spot 10 this week on ps4? looks like it but with groups numbers being off a bit hard to read

So the crowns and titles come after MVII? Just to be sure, it´s only necessary to be top 10 once to get the GM title, yes? 

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

@Lawlta quote:

Yes, 10th to be exact.

@MaJean quote:

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

@Lawlta quote:

So the crowns and titles come after MVII? Just to be sure, it´s only necessary to be top 10 once to get the GM title, yes? 

Yes and yes.

@AFreakinCabbag3 quote:

@Lawlta quote:

{Snip}

Yes and yes.

Good to hear, I assumed I'd just missed out on the first two masteries due to them being held on a weekday which I can't make work with my schedule.

Based on feedback similar to yours is why we moved it... I mean uhhh, you, yourself, is the entire reason we moved it <3