For the love of god, FIX YOUR SITE! D:

PLEASE! I'm tired of having to fight your site to the death just to sign in!

Trendy, do you not know that your site is currently keeping at least some people from signing in?

Anytime your website does it's weekly, or whenever, sign out, and i get put to the homepage where all the news is, and it says i need to sign in. Here's what happens ...

1. Click sign in

2. Click have an account already

3. Click sign in with steam

4. Input info - CORRECTLY

5. Get put back to mainpage with all the news, but im not signed in still.

6. Try steps 1 - 4 again, get back to step 5. Repeat about 5 times.

7. Try going to community anyway.

8. Catch a micro second glimps of forums categories before getting ripped right back to mainpage with all the news stuffs.

9. Repeat 7 and 8 a few times. Sometimes trying to click general forums in that quick micro-second, never working.

10. Try ALL steps again, over and over until finally my sign in sticks and here i am making this post.

PLEASE FIX D:

And I know im not the only one, I know i saw a similar thread to this before and figured "well that person said it, so trendy is aware now, they should fix it" Nope, still no fix. Please Fix :(

Good luck going back on your phone without those wonky redirects sending you anywhere on the site but where you're supposed to go.

Works for me on IPhone and both my PCs.

I'm not saying its excellent but it works without issue.

I can log in on my phone with no issue (though I don't log in through Steam).  I also just press the forum button at the top of each thread to go back, rather than my back button.  It works just fine.

I'm not saying the website is well coded, but it is perfectly functional for me most of the time, on my computer and my phone.   Sometimes it does log me out as I post something, which actually loses the post (if I am definitely logged out and I post, I don't lose the post ironically).

I think they're going to nuke and revamp the forums sometime next year.

works ok in Edge for me, but not chrome.  I think this forum is a secret gate to a parallel universe.  (Because normally that would be the other way around.  Get it?   ok I go now.)

I feel bad for those who are struggling.

I don’t use steam to,p log into the dd2 forums and I don’t have any issues caused by the website. I use google chrome on my PC and on my iPad. In both cases I am able to stay logged in unless I run CCleaner (on PC) or restart my PC. Sometimes I am logged out of the forum son my iPad. But, I don’t know the cause of it. But, it’s easy to log back in and get right back to where I need. I either get the page I am in refreshed or I get taken back to the main page while using mobile.