Sign in to follow this  
zerohazards79

I BANNED :(

when your banned it says you can e-mail them but you cant. I used grandeu and I spend over £30 on dlc's It sucks :( I also tweeted them but they haven't responded yet I dunno why I'm writing this but if there is devs please unban me even if you have the wipe EVERYTHING apart from the dlc's of corse but yeah! also there was an admin by the name of MrRed so yeah if any devs are reading this please unban me my name on steam is zerohazards79 please e-mail me at icamo@gmail.com thx! also 1 more thing tell MrRed I'm sorry! bye!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854977642908974865/6E431C7E43AB9B8ADB00C5F9F7FFA86AD5CCDCBD/

lol this mr red?

@zerohazards79 quote:

when your banned it says you can e-mail them but you cant. I used grandeu and I spend over £30 on dlc's It sucks :( I also tweeted them but they haven't responded yet I dunno why I'm writing this but if there is devs please unban me even if you have the wipe EVERYTHING apart from the dlc's of corse but yeah! also there was an admin by the name of MrRed so yeah if any devs are reading this please unban me my name on steam is zerohazards79 please e-mail me at icamo@gmail.com thx! also 1 more thing tell MrRed I'm sorry! bye!

Not our fault. Since you used grandeu we can’t do anything. Plus we don’t know if you will just strike again with mods. Take this as a life lesson. 

"I used grandeau"

I'm sorry but if you think you're special because of how much you invested, then maybe you shouldn't cheat on ranked. If it's a VAC ban nobody can reverse it, not even valve. VAC bans are 100% permanent. You can still play in Local or Open mode if this is the case.

Maybe next time you'll think before you use hacking tools, if the money you spent on a game is important to you.