Bug: Incactive Nimbus

I know it has been posted before, but couldn't find the thread.

Two times today i lost a map due to Nimbus clouds falling asleep doing absolutely nothing.

This happens randomly and is getting on my nerves ... fix please.

This happens to me a once in a while as well. I usually sell it and replace it mid-wave. Which can be frustrating. The hornets and slime pits will occasionally still do this as well. 

@Naythen quote:

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/

Don't make me laugh. That bug site is a joke. I reported this bug over 7 months ago and it was never addressed.

-Edit-

Oh, cool, since Trendy never even accepted that bug report, I can't link to it. You'll just have to trust me that it was reported and ignored for 3 months until Trendy decided to just close every bug report on the site regardless of whether it was still an issue or not.

• 2 weeks later...

The A.i. on Nimbus and Bees have been kinda lackluster and the range is so huge that they get confused. Don't see myself ever increasing range to make it more confusing for them. On a sewer map saw bees flying around inside a water pump map trap doin nothing and have seen berserkers beating on my walls and trees with bees floating around behind defenses not doing anything... Alot of times when games do large patches or updates it screwes up other little things down the line hope they can hotfix.

This specific issue with nimbus is something we've spent a ton of time trying to reliably recreate. A lot of the feedback we get sometimes points to specific maps, and we're not able to recreate it on them within the specific waves. We discussed it specifically at the end of last week and don't have a reliable way to recreate it, which makes it hard to figure out what to fix that is causing this break.

We complete get the frustration and want to slaps this cloud back into working order, but being a cloud our slaps do nothing, so we have to figure out how it's breaking instead.

This is consistently happening to me on Dead Road on Wave 5.

This is on Trials C7 (not sure if relevant)

My Nimbus has Legendary Medallion with Deadly Strikes, Vamp Empowerment and Attack Rate

Hopefully this helps in your testing.

Thanks,

Also on Xbox btw :)

• 1 month later...

Yes The Dead Road Wave 5. Didn't hit me till your reply and after Grinding C7s for dbl xp weekend. It has happened consistently on Wave 5 on the North West section of 3 lanes. The single Lane at border of the map with the Double Lane that converges into 1 under some spider traps. Have tried different placements mainly due to different shard setups ie close to tree and or spread out without Power pylon. And few times it happened a few it didn't...most recent time I can recall. 2 nimbus placed directly in front and behind Tree. Tree placed in dbl lane right in spider trap.  Ran over to repair tree towards end of  the wave and Both Nimbus floating stuck in place Raining on things as they pass under but not tracking at all. Totally inactive. Gonna try Selling and re placing end of wave 4. And then try Selling and waiting to build till right at start of combat Wave 5. Im not super tech savvy with the upload clips from Xbox to Forums...

Sometimes it feels like if 1 hive is attacking a boss and 1 Nimbus. Any others won't attack it. Huge Siege roller only 2 of the 6 defenses in range attacking it. Almost like the bosses hit boxes if it had them are all covered by 1 hive and 1 nimbus and even if it has millions of health other hives see bees attacking and sit idle.  Don't other towers as in non aura non trap defenses within range of a boss all fire at it? Like how is CBT and PDT A.I. so much different than Bees or Nimbus?