Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Prove Your Mastery Progression Event Reward Inquiries

Hey Everyone!

Giving you all a quick update:  since people have been asking what the reward for the event is, here's a heads up. Tomorrow we’ll be announcing the Master I: Prove Your Mastery progression event winners. We are also going to show off the piece of flair that we’ll be given to commemorate this achievement.

Have you factored in that it will probably mostly be the same 10 every week, give or take a few, because they are the ones that have free time, and probably know every trick in the book for cheesing?  

Giving up already? 

@MaJean quote:

Have you factored in that it will probably mostly be the same 10 every week, give or take a few, because they are the ones that have free time, and probably know every trick in the book for cheesing?  

[[166314,users]] 

One question: I remember someone mentioned that me and LineDrill will probably share the 10th place, because we somehow completed mastery on the same time and became listed as a group (despite both of us doing everything solo). After checking leaderboard recently i noticed that this is no longer the case and i'm now one place below. So, should i get my hopes up or not? :D

@MamaTata quote:

Giving up already? 

@MaJean quote:

Someone should teach you a lesson grrrrrgoblin.png

@enigma007 quote:

Lawlta 

One question: I remember someone mentioned that me and LineDrill will probably share the 10th place, because we somehow completed mastery on the same time and became listed as a group (despite both of us doing everything solo). After checking leaderboard recently i noticed that this is no longer the case and i'm now one place below. So, should i get my hopes up or not? :D

So you guys were listed in the same placement because you crossed the finish line pretty much at the same time. I don't know why it lists you differently now, leaderboards aren't 100% perfect. Already got the list submitted for the art we're going to put out, and you're on it, would be more work to remove you just because the leaderboard says different now (even though the data itself still shows what the leaderboard previously showed). 

Sorry, you get a reward for placements. Deal with it! :)

@MaJean quote:

Not if we change the time it starts for later events (Master III - Mastery VII). Be on the look out for a post tomorrow ;)

@Lawlta quote:

So you guys were listed in the same placement because you crossed the finish line pretty much at the same time. I don't know why it lists you differently now, leaderboards aren't 100% perfect. Already got the list submitted for the art we're going to put out, and you're on it, would be more work to remove you just because the leaderboard says different now (even though the data itself still shows what the leaderboard previously showed). 

Sorry, you get a reward for placements. Deal with it! :)

*clapping hands in excitement*

The leaderboard was updated to their specific times a few days later (since it normally captures in 5 minute intervals) to show off the actual placement and teams for around the top 10. In this case you and LineDrill were within a minute of each other if memory serves me correctly. It's within the realm in my mind at least that close enough as Lawlta said, crossed the line together. 

Gratz on the reward :)

Will be very hard to compete for top 10, also people who have played this for beta testing kinda know what to expect before others as well. 
But because of that, it makes the reward very rare and more meaningful i suppose.
And because of how much of an advantage you get with having other players makes  people who can find a group of 4 that will be available at same time have the best chance. As solo players will have it the hardest of all.

i do feel it's just an event for those remote testing group members and premade if only top 10 are rewarded and u even cannot separate solo and team play from the leaderboard

@Lawlta quote:
@MaJean quote:

Not if we change the time it starts for later events (Master III - Mastery VII). Be on the look out for a post tomorrow ;)

Have you also factored in anything for Australian's that are competing with the latency issue as well, especially when the later Master levels come out? :)