Sign in to follow this  
LineDrill

Simple ideas for better Mastery Mode

*Each map gives 5-25 defender Medal( 5 def medal for 1 star , 25 def medal for 5 stars)

*When you get 5 star for each map you get guaranteed legendary chest with medium to high quality legendary drop for once. (choas 1 legendaries for chaos 1 diffuculty).If you have c1 gear and you play c5 mastery , you still get c1 legendary)

*Gold and Exp gain scales with how many stars you get (%25 for 1 star , %75 for 3 star , %125 for 5 stars.) (Drops half when you beat a map first time with five stars.) (compare wtih normal chaos trials values.)

I got from 12 lvl items for campaign and i test them for c1 mastery mode. Gear level doesn't increase so c1 geared heroes can's survive higher chaos levels Masteries;

ulu7g0c.jpg

With this way mastery mode become more enjoyable for everyone.

Yep.  The rewards are way too small right now.  Some of the star rewards are nice, but the gold reward is pathetic.  For a mode meant to be played through once, we need better rewards and at least some incentive to play again with new players, even if we keep the incentive to play chaos tiers higher.

Block users from building auras, towers whatever if auras, towers, whatever aren't allowed, saves restarts

Block repairs, selling upgrading etc, avoid needless restarts

If you have 30 seconds for building just start the wave without actually losing because of it, make it a restriction is fine but a trollfest is not.

Agree to have proper drops from bosses and chests.

Agree to have proper medals from each run

Agree to have better gold drops

Agree to have better Exp with star multipliers.

Block users from building auras, towers whatever if auras, towers, whatever aren't allowed, saves restarts

If you have 30 seconds for building just start the wave without actually losing because of it, make it a restriction is fine but a trollfest is not.

They really just need to give host more options.

If I want to be the only one building, repairing, upgrading, or whatever, I should be able to do that. If I want to restrict type of tower or action, I should be able to do that.

Host options in this game are terrible, which is why I almost always play solo.

@Fozzie quote:

Completely agree with that. It's the not blocking that makes it kinda annoying. Plus, the blocking's good for itchy fingers.

What Fozzie said. 

Very sad to be on wave 5 about to get a 5 star clear and i accidentally repair my barricade out of genuine habit. Could have easily 5 starred it, but ended up with 3 stars having to replay it again. I'm sure i'm not alone with these silly little mistakes that we shouldn't be allowed to lose for.

@Lawlta quote:

@LineDrill quote:

LineDrill's feedback.

@Fozzie quote:

Fozzie's feedback.

Some solid suggestions, we'll see what we can get done :).

@Derek564 quote:

Very sad to be on wave 5 about to get a 5 star clear and i accidentally repair my barricade out of genuine habit. Could have easily 5 starred it, but ended up with 3 stars having to replay it again. I'm sure i'm not alone with these silly little mistakes that we shouldn't be allowed to lose for.

Yep.  At least if we had some rewards it would feel worth it to finish the map.  As it is, even on wave 4 or 5 I often just restarted before the end when a small mistake was made because there was literally no point any more.

the biggest issue in mastery mode is descriptions of defences, you dont know what type of defence you build until you place them. I want description of tower in inventory menu when look at them with mouse:

I want see this:

https://i.imgur.com/Wlww9Se.png

somehere:

https://i.imgur.com/yP3Jbm1.png

Also, if you try to do something that is blocked just briefly show a red warning message across the top of the screen.

Maybe only add blocking to public games to stop griefers. Hopefully, griefing is not a problem in private games. That way it is still a challenge to remember the restrictions in private games. A challenge for me anyway :).

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Also, if you try to do something that is blocked just briefly show a red warning message across the top of the screen.

Maybe only add blocking to public games to stop griefers. Hopefully, griefing is not a problem in private games. That way it is still a challenge to remember the restrictions in private games. A challenge for me anyway :).

Now, when you look at it that way, hmm......that doesn't sound so bad, blocking in public to avoid griefers & trolls, not blocking in private may be annoying but it exercise the power of self-check & self-control......;)