Sign in to follow this  
Bednycze

You destroyed another good idea

You destroyed this Mastery mode ... Nice idea with max. gear and ascension for chaos I .. but reward after game, really chaos I items? When people are like solo c5 or c6 ...

It's not intended for progression for a C7 player. If you're currently in C1 it allows you to get some gear from Mastery as well as the standard Trials, which is a good thing. If you're C7 you're not doing it for gear anyways, you're doing it for everything else. You'd think tiered rewards and a hyper shard, along with another mode to play would satiate some people, dang.

If you want gear that badly, throw your hyper shard with power transfer on a relic and easy-peasy farm the tier you're at.

@Bednycze quote:

You destroyed this Mastery mode ... Nice idea with max. gear and ascension for chaos I .. but reward after game, really chaos I items? When people are like solo c5 or c6 ...

1) Not all of Mastery's rewards are difficulty specific. Beating the maps with gear limitations and special conditions is much harder, yes, but you earn rewards that can't be obtained elsewhere. Nobody expects or wants you to farm C1 Mastery for gear loot. For regular gear farming, you're still going to want to do Trials.

2) All Chaos tiers will be made available. When you do C7, you'll get C7 drops. I fail to see the problem here or how this "ruins" anything,

As I commented on the main thread about this patch.

Seems that we are once again locked into specific builds/modes to get gear.

The more "we" ask for the game to be Open and have more freedom, the more they lock it down and force us into something . Hooray.

Is it that hard and too much to ask to scrap this fakking Trials system and just create a free for all game mode that lets us play the damn game without hard counters being forced on us or bull*** strategies just to achieve stars?

Good lords, it's like there was never a game like this before that perfectly achieved THAT