Sign in to follow this  
Sting2saw

Bonuses in Multiplayer

Hello there,

Short question: are there any Bonuses if i Play with 4 people?

more loot, more XP something like that?

Only if you consider more enemy health a bonus. I forget how much per person it is at now... +25% health per extra person? Other than that, no...

The only relevant bonuses from multiplayer that I currently know of (for leaderboard scoring or the upcoming game mode) are that more people can build faster, and more people need less towers if they can all DPS well.

You could also include that you gain the team's streak bonus for shards/experience when you join a team going through the chaos tiers, or that you can join games almost completed for the daily quests I suppose.  But there are no rewards like extra experience, gold, or loot simply for playing multiplayer.

@Fozzie quote:

Back in the 25++ hard mode days there was a bonus for more players, no idea why that was discontinued.

I wonder if it is because they see the majority of the player base spends most of their time playing solo?

I Play with a made in Private Games, if there are no benefits to play public, i can stay there. 

Not the best idea from the devs to not encourage public Games, when you ask me.

@Kambien quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Back in the 25++ hard mode days there was a bonus for more players, no idea why that was discontinued.

I wonder if it is because they see the majority of the player base spends most of their time playing solo?

Don't think so. Its multiplayer game. If most players play solo, its devs fault.

I don´t mind that there are no bonuses for multi. Why should single players be awarded less? It wouldn´t make sense.