Atherial

Event Item Pricing Links

Introduction

Hello i am Atherial here to make a directory of all the known event item price lists for people to gather their own opinion on event item prices allowing to make educated choices on what they want to value the item at. The list will follow the below general format.

• Links to a few core event item based threads
  • Links to multiple peoples item values
  • Additional Comments

Important Links

Kg4q's Event List + Signup Threads

Kg4q's Steam Events Guide

Articuno's Event List (outdated)

(please note that some of these links may be outdated due to the players either quitting the game or not updating the work that they did. Though these are all very useful to players that plan to trade items in dungeon defenders. )

Event Item Price Lists

Person Man's Event Item List: This is a rather old list that has not been updated for a long while.
Person Mans Event Price List

Moonwalk's Event Item Price List: Another not completely updated event item price list but is more recent that person mans.
Moonwalks Event Price List

Ziglasdk's Event Item Price List: This is a more recent event item list that tends to place lower prices on older event items.
Ziglasdks Event Price List

Atherial's Event Item Price List: Obviously a fantastically made list not biased at all on this list.
Atherials Event Price List

(if you would like your list to be added to this feel free to message me and i will add it to the above links)

Atherial, you can fix the links by removing everything after /edit

All the links work now except for the last one (your price list).  It's sends me to a google docs page saying I have to ask for permission to access it.

good to know i will update those when i am on my main PC as i also need permission on this PC. Bt alteast we know that the links will soon work.

When I click on the link to my event pricelist, then I don't come to my pricelist. I come to the same sheet whatever link i use, exept Person Man's pricelist.